• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"PATCHED UP PANTHER""UPDATE #11""THE END"

Re: "PATCHED UP PANTHER""UPDATE #5"

Well I have started working on the part I like the least "WHEELS". Things begin with torsion bars and transmission covers and the like. Next come the road wheels. I have desided to paint and weather each wheel one at a time because of the nature of the model. Here are some pictures of some progress with more to come.

Terry B)

DSC05691.JPG

DSC05693.JPG

DSC05694.JPG

DSC05695.JPG

B)

Excellent!! :popcorn
Panther (and Jagdpanther) my favorite B)

All the best!
Dusan. ;)

very fine! the only way to a perfect suspension system - slowly and thoroughly! i wish i had the patience for a job that systematic!

WOW T ,

A Man after My own heart !! Yeah, I hate th Road Wheels too. A Necessary Evil :evil: :bang head

Great Job .... are you gonna add any Mud to th Lower Hull while you're down there ?

I'm lookin forward to seein more !! :dude :ro: (y)

:drinks

Looking very cool Terry , I'm lovin it !!!

The numbers over numbers came out great .

Somehow I missed this last night. Looking sweet. I see you have some road wheels already painted German Yellow. Are the grey7 ones going to be primer or something? Cant wait to see this all painted. (y) (y) (y)
James

very fine! the only way to a perfect suspension system - slowly and thoroughly! i wish i had the patience for a job that systematic!

Thanks Laura!! Doing the wheels this way I think will help the wheels to stand out. I've seen so many Panthers where the road wheels just merge together when you look at the model. We will see if my plan works out.

;)

Somehow I missed this last night. Looking sweet. I see you have some road wheels already painted German Yellow. Are the grey7 ones going to be primer or something? Cant wait to see this all painted. (y) (y) (y)
James

Thanks James!! There's going to be all kinds of colors so stay tuned.

;)

WOW T ,

A Man after My own heart !! Yeah, I hate th Road Wheels too. A Necessary Evil :evil: :bang head

Great Job .... are you gonna add any Mud to th Lower Hull while you're down there ?

I'm lookin forward to seein more !! :dude :ro: (y)

:drinks

Yeah I will add some dirt. I like give the sense that the model is dirty without sloppin it on. Realism shouldn't cover the art.

B)

Re: "PATCHED UP PANTHER""UPDATE #6"

Ok here's some wheel work. More to come.

:v

DSC05697.JPG

DSC05699.JPG

DSC05702.JPG

DSC05703.JPG

DSC05704.JPG

B)

Re: "PATCHED UP PANTHER""UPDATE #6"

Mmmmmmm, grimy! (y) You could add a wheel or two from a T-34 if you have them.

Back