• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"PATCHED UP PANTHER""UPDATE #11""THE END"

Re: "PATCHES" A BERLIN DEFENDER"UPDATE #2"

Sounds plausible to me. I have a picture my nephew took of the first capture landing on the USS George Bush, pretty cool to see the jet hitting the deck with no other skid marks, but the thing that struck me was the rust that was visible on the railing he was leaning over. This is a brand new US Navy ship out on it's first trials and it's already rusting??

I think it looks great.

Yeah it don't take long.

;)

'ey Hans ... Go pick a Turret from Da' Yah-d Macht Schnell !

5Blinked_image5D-3%7E0.jpeg

Surplus turrets sittin' in th Yard !! It's also completly plausible that at this late stage of the War that th Panther could also have an Early D Commander's Cupola .... I dig what you got goin' on T !!!

Surprises :woohoo: I like surprises !!!!

:ro:

Yep that's picture I talking about. There's another one showing hulls setting on the assembly line with no roof on the building waiting to be reworked.

Terry (y)

Re: "PATCHES" A BERLIN DEFENDER"UPDATE #3"

Well I think the turret is done at least for now. Next I will work on the road wheels :pinch: . Here are some pictures of the turret as it stands now. Thanks for looking and comments are welcome.

Terry B)

DSC05451.JPG

DSC05452.JPG

DSC05453.JPG

DSC05454.JPG

DSC05455.JPG

DSC05456.JPG

DSC05457.JPG

B)

ahhh he smearing color on to a tank again :) Looks great Terry - keep it going

Most excellent, Terry! I like it a lot, the details really set it off! (y)

Erik those are great pictures and thank you.

Terry B)

ahhh he smearing color on to a tank again :) Looks great Terry - keep it going

Thanks Martin!! Smearing is about right. :laugh:

Terry ;)

Thanks guys!!! I will get back on it as soon as finish a little wingy thingy I am working on.

Terry ;)

Re: "PATCHED UP PANTHER""UPDATE #4"

Ok the wingy thing is done so back to the panther. Went to work on the torsion arms this morning. No pictures as yet, but I did get a new Alpine commander for the Kitty.

LP35030.jpg

Only a month left so hang on it going to be a bumpy ride.

Terry B)

Re: "PATCHED UP PANTHER""UPDATE #4"

That figure really looks perfect for this build!! (y)

Back