• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The Spirit

Bravo ! Not that it's that small to me, but it's such a large airplane and the amount of detail necessary to accomplish the work is mind numbing.

Very, very nice Martin !

Cheers, Christian B)

Thanks a lot ya all!

It's standing on it's own feet! *o*

P1070749_1.jpg

P1070771_1.jpg

P1070777_1.jpg

WoWser the barn door has legs!!!!

Does this mean that it is now an diningroom Table? :yipee

Looking GREAT!!! Martin. :popcorn

The Spirit is magnificent. Thats worthy of a spot in a museum for sure for everyone to see. (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)
James

Thanks a lot!

Ich habe fertig! Finished! Finito!

I did not thought that I will have the time this weekend - but anyway the Monster is done

Thanks ya all for following me through this! I really appreciate all of you comments.

05_1-1.jpg

06_1-1.jpg

08_1.jpg

10_1.jpg

17_1.jpg

It may return when the base is done!

Some more pics at my bloq

That's a true masterpiece, Martin- cheers! Your efforts have been very informative- as well as entertaing- modeling at it's finest!

Thanks a lot you three I really appreciate it!

It was a long journey and at some areas very boring but I did enjoy it

Simply Stunning! I have to get mine started soon now, but I doubt I'd show anything here after seeing this. Mine will look so toy-like compared to this Masterpiece!

Thanks a lot!

I'm currently experimenting on a base ... oh well not the way I thought it'll come out

I started wit this picture http://www.ufo-contact.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/F18_B-2-Spirit_F16.jpeg (it's to big to show it in here)

Then I found a frame and started the way I always do those bases: cut some styrofoam, mix some wall paint with plaster and smear this on to the styro; let it dry and then start to misstreat it with paints, washes and so on

that's where I am now after some coats of clear
p10709001.jpg

p10709011.jpg

not sure - this will need a little more painting

Back