• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The Spirit

Thanks a lot Sir!

well I said, it will come back and no it's not March already :) I decided I most probably wont do any competition with it so what the heck ... so the saga goes on

It's always a good idea to keep such old electronic pieces :)
P1070687_1.jpg

P1070691_1.jpg

P1070693_1.jpg

painted and some washings - well you cant see the washings very well on the pics, but it is there - and now it looks like a bomb bay , well enough for me at least.

P1070702_1.jpg

P1070710_1.jpg

Thanks for stepping by!

Wow Martin very cool stuff. I like what you used for the juction boxes. Made a mental note. :hmmm

(y)

Thanks a lot Terry and Randy :)

as this weekend was a weekend to forget real soon and quick - I sat down and played a little with GIMP

It is very seldom that you can see a Spirit passing Europe - so here is one of those rare shots

P1070612-b_1.jpg

yep there is a color one too

P1070612_1.jpg

never mind :)

Thanks a lot Sir!

well I said, it will come back and no it's not March already :) I decided I most probably wont do any competition with it so what the heck ... so the saga goes on

It's always a good idea to keep such old electronic pieces :)
P1070687_1.jpg

P1070691_1.jpg

P1070693_1.jpg

painted and some washings - well you cant see the washings very well on the pics, but it is there - and now it looks like a bomb bay , well enough for me at least.

P1070702_1.jpg

P1070710_1.jpg

Thanks for stepping by!

MArtin, I like totally missed this update, the rotary launcher looks great! Wow!

And the inflight shots are too cool... :drinks

Back