• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

3 Ork Bombers = Colonial Ork Viper - Fuse Cobble

GWS Ork Bomber - Converted to a Ork Colonial Viper

And there you Go ...... I hope You like it after I might get post some more pics later the little tab I glued in should be set by Now ..... But I'm outta here .... going to the House ..... :train

Ok I made it home eat watched some TV ...... I managed to get the Fuselage & the Top engine Intake cemented on ..... I'll get Photos up in the AM ...... Tired going to hit the sack ..... :eek:ldguy

Ok .... Now for some serious Model building ..... It's hard for me to follow My own thread as to where I was in posting the photos but I'll try ....

h9ba5c44.JPG

h205204a.JPG

h713c3f5.JPG

h429502b.JPG

h4978754.JPG

h905301b.JPG

Ok some views for you of how this thing is shaping up ..... Nowt o continue with this build ..... :eek:ldguy

he9a4bbd.JPG

I'm mounting the Port engine Intake ..... There is an alignment problem ..... But I'm taking care of it .. :eek:ldguy

h527697b.JPG

I'll also be starting to fill these Holes ...... Here and there ..... :eek:ldguy

h5d37865.JPG

Like this ..... I have lots of pieces of plates and things Like this laying around ...... :eek:ldguy

hfc05d5d.JPG

My Alignment Jig ...... I hope to continue this today & this weekend ..... But I also have a Walker Bulldog to finish in the next 10 days ...... The testors glue that I'm using doesn't seemt o bond well with this styrene ..... unless you let it set for long periods ...... :eek:ldguy

oooo I hope ya own stock in the Putty industry cuz datz gonna be a Putty Queen fer sure!! :frantic I think me seez where yer goin' wit dis tho... :good:

Ed we know Gerry is not worried about putty :hmmm

Only and Orc could get that thing to fly! :D

I admire the workmanship, tho. (y)

M

Thanks .... Michel .... I'm still working on this .... The Meks managed to get the Starboard engine installed today ..... I'm Glad you like it ..... The Flybozs will love it ..... :eek:ldguy

WHOA! This is straight up bonkers! (in the best way possible) I really dig creative stuff like this. (y)

Thanks Xavi84 ...... I'm having a bit of trouble getting the glue to take a set ..... which is setting Me back a bit But I hope to be finished by Eagle Fest this May .... So far I have the Vipers engine configuration ..... The fuse I've taken off till I get the rear end done ..... then We start with the rest of the model ..... :eek:ldguy

A small update Folks ....

h5d37865_2015-03-25.JPG

h4978754_2015-03-25.JPG

Looking in the inside there's a large hole from attaching the engines ...... Sooooo ....

hf7d1906.JPG

Looking From the bottom ..... I'm going to add this little piece in there and if you look below left you'll see what goes in there .... :eek:ldguy

h5b885e1.JPG

I can't see why the Orks .... Couldn't have a belly Gun on this thing .....

h5d37865_2015-03-25.JPG

Here's what needs fixing ....... So I used very little putty .....

h09dbc4d.JPG

Now as for the putty queen not too bad ..... :eek:ldguy ...... Starboard side ....... :skipper

h874558d.JPG

And the port side ...... more later ..... :eek:ldguy

A small update Folks ....

h5d37865_2015-03-25.JPG

h4978754_2015-03-25.JPG

Looking in the inside there's a large hole from attaching the engines ...... Sooooo ....

hf7d1906.JPG

Looking From the bottom ..... I'm going to add this little piece in there and if you look below left you'll see what goes in there .... :eek:ldguy

h5b885e1.JPG

I can't see why the Orks .... Couldn't have a belly Gun on this thing .....

h5d37865_2015-03-25.JPG

Here's what needs fixing ....... So I used very little putty .....

h09dbc4d.JPG

Now as for the putty queen not too bad ..... :eek:ldguy ...... Starboard side ....... :skipper

h874558d.JPG

And the port side ...... more later ..... :eek:ldguy

Bump ...... :eek:ldguy

GWS 3 Ork Bombers = Colonial Ork Viper - Belly Gun

Ok so I did a little more ..... this morning ..... :eek:ldguy

h0b63bae.JPG

I worked on ..... the putty seams starting to look al-right ..... I think it will be a Great conversion .... :eek:ldguy

h66f954b.JPG

Next I made this little tab for the bottom of the Gun Bucket ...... :eek:ldguy

h1c3ca08.JPG

h29ffac9.JPG

I made this contraption this morning so the gun bucket will rotate ..... :eek:ldguy

h13d3586.JPG

I drilled both gun barrels ..... A must if the bullets come out ..... :eek:ldguy

heb34926.JPG

I added the ammo ..... the wrong place ..... :facepalm ... the 1st time ....

h5f6be08.JPG

h111ca33.JPG

Here She is shown upside down ............... the grot inside won't mind riding upside down .... so He Goes in Next .......... that's all for this update ...... I'll think about painting tonight ... :eek:hmy: ... :eek:ldguy

Back