• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

3 Ork Bombers = Colonial Ork Viper - Fuse Cobble

GWS Ork Bomber - Converted to a Ork Colonial Viper

Ok back to some serious business ..... which will make Dave start dieting ...... Too Much Orville is bad for you my Friend ..... so turn off the stove ..... I'm bringing this back to the 1st topic on recent discussions ...... I'm in working on this as I type ..... the Camera's batteries are low & charging Now :eek:ldguy

:popcorn

Its all this popcorn and Soda thats making me fat

Hoping to see some pictures soon :evil:

:popcorn

Its all this popcorn and Soda thats making me fat

Hoping to see some pictures soon :evil:

Ok no photos this morning ..... But I did have my Hands in the box & touched styrene ..... So strange after so much wood in the pass day or two ..... :eek:ldguy

Ok it's photos you want ....... It's photos you'll get ..... :skipper :yipee

h02195ce_2015-03-20.JPG

Last night I got all three fuselage's out of their boxes ...... :eek:ldguy

h02db4e8.JPG

I put them together with a temporary banding device ..... :eek:ldguy

h31edef2.JPG

Got out a new Z #11 ..... scalpel ...... :eek:ldguy

h4d1fb8f.JPG

Dern I cut all three Motors off the fuselage's ........ Leaving them Motor-less .....

hb0e44b2.JPG

Then the Ork Mech's took over & started Cobbling ..... these Motors into a great new War Machine .... :eek:ldguy

hc39aa6f.JPG

After front And rear locking plates were done ...... :eek:ldguy

h2a6cfb3.JPG

heafd1da.JPG

Time to add the Third Motor to this Beast ........... :eek:ldguy

h18a3212.JPG

hea2422e.JPG

A new alignment/Mounting plate was cobbled to the total Motor assembly ..... :eek:ldguy

haa1071b.JPG

Dave There is the layout Photo just in case you've already got the popcorn & soda going .....

h96b3d08_2015-03-20.JPG

Ok Fellers do you see it yet I've choosen to leave the rear engine nozzle off the Motors for now ..... Until I get a piece of diffusion material for the L.E.D's ......... :eek:ldguy The Mech's were at it until past 1 o'clock last night don't know if I'll make to work today ..... but I'll try ...... :soldier :pilot

I gained 2 pounds just looking at the photos and I have not even touched the popcorn yet These here soda's are a killer :drinks :popcorn

Thanks Dave ..... I'm scared to go in the Bunker this morning the Mech's may have been busy last night ..... Right now I need to stretch the fuselage ..... and get the front intakes attached to the Motors ..... then We can see about adding some Bits to the Mix ..... :eek:ldguy

Looks good so fer Gerry! (y) Dem Mechs do some awesome work. Betta not mess wit dem... no tellin' what dey might do to ya :fencing :eek:ldguy :skipper

Well In my sleeplessness I've been calling them Mech's which I had heard them whispering ..... But this guy set me straight ..... :eek:ldguy

h860a73d.jpg

They are called Mek's still short for Mechanics ..... Purdy sure !!! ..... :eek:ldguy .... anyhow these guy's are fixing up this thing up for the "Orks Flyboyz" they have become so obsessed by speed that no conventional land-based vehicle can satisfy them. These Speed Freeks, known to other Orks as ‘Flyboyz’, take to the skies aboard crude fighter planes and bombers to rain fire upon their enemies. Here are the official, updated rules for fielding the Ork Dakkajet, Burna-bommer and Blitza-bommer as Flyers ....... :eek:ldguy

he3563a7.JPG

So I came this morning and they had screwed the Motors together for addition strength ...... :eek:ldguy

h38f6e6e.JPG

Added this piece of Fuselage ....... :eek:ldguy

h33bb9c9.JPG

I went to get a cup 'o Joe ....... came back and it looked like they were fitting a front section on .... :eek:ldguy

h9646e78.JPG

Looked like they were finishing with the motor install & trying to fit the intakes on ..... :eek:ldguy

h6da2552.JPG

Ok so this is where they stopped ..... If they put the wing stubs on this way ..... you could have some retro rockets ....

hdeca01b.JPG

... and on the back there would be a place for rear Dakka's (Gunz)...... :eek:ldguy

h03bad82.jpg

I need to know something .... as this guy is waiting for an answer ...... :geek :woohoo: :skipper

Thats kinda neat. Watching with interest. Might even have to try one of these :D
James

Thats kinda neat. Watching with interest. Might even have to try one of these :D
James

Thanks James it'll take three kits to do this unless you cast some part yourself ..... :eek:ldguy I have the casting stuff but don't have the vibrating table built ....(For The Bubbles Ed) ..... :woohoo: .... :eek:ldguy

James

Thanks James it'll take three kits to do this unless you cast some part yourself ..... :eek:ldguy I have the casting stuff but don't have the vibrating table built ....(For The Bubbles Ed) ..... :woohoo: .... :eek:ldguy

:huh: I useta work with ceramics & pouring moulds so, I do know sumting about the process... Just aint cast any resin yet... :pilot :eek:ldguy

Cool... :popcorn

Luiz

Thanks Luiz ..... :soldier ..... I'm going on with this right now not to much doing ..... just configuring the craft then We paint ..... now I didn't tell ya'll but there be a surprise on this one ..... stay tuned grab another Orville Redenbacher's .... and a Soda ...... I hope to get some more done When I get Home ..... :eek:ldguy

Back