• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

3 Ork Bombers = Colonial Ork Viper - Fuse Cobble

GWS Ork Bomber - Converted to a Ork Colonial Viper

I LUV it!!!!! Are the Orks going to use rubber band power? :popcorn

:hmmm ...Hummmmmmm ..... :hmmm Maybe a red one ??? so it goes faster !!! I've got another Bomber ...And.. a Viper has three engines ....... :hmmm .... I may have to order another Bomber to get three ..... Just think I could use the extra wing things flipped around backwards for retro rockets ..... or maybe some sort of VTOL ..... thing .... Thanks for the input lots to think about ..... :good: (y)

If its red to go faster its going to need black GT stripes :D

Hey Dave I like the ideals of the Barrels on the side of the body ..... I had some 1/35 .... I didn't think they were big enough ..... I think I may need some gauge 1 maybe even some auto motive in 1/24 .... I was taking about a red rubber band ..... :rotf

Well if its redneck Orc's wont they paint it red with GT stripes or maybe orange with rebel flag :fencing

Ok Phase II ...... What He cutup a perfectly good model ..... :smack

h2d56761.JPG

h9cc46b9.JPG

Don't worry, you're not the only one doing that these days!!

:gogo

Well if its redneck Orc's wont they paint it red with GT stripes or maybe orange with rebel flag :fencing

Well being as How I'm a SCV member .... I like the last option .... I never was known as being politically correct .... :eek:ldguy

Gerry, Gerry, Gerry,... Cuttin' up a perfectly good kit thar my friend!! :eek:hmy: :gogo Now allz I can say is measure twice, even three times & cut once :Hiay Gonna be a Putty Queen fer sure :popcorn

Hide & watch while I preform sur-Gerry I have Some extra styrene sheets to cover the holes ..... :eek:ldguy

I'll be watchin' this Gerry from a safe distance :good: Last time ya whacked up a perfectly good kit, as I recall, there was a sizeable gap.... Jus' sayin'... :popcorn
You can always look at a Borg Cube fer inspiration on what ta use to detail this Ork...

Gerry, Gerry, Gerry,... Cuttin' up a perfectly good kit thar my friend!! :eek:hmy: :gogo Now allz I can say is measure twice, even three times & cut once :Hiay Gonna be a Putty Queen fer sure :popcorn

Hide & watch while I preform sur-Gerry I have Some extra styrene sheets to cover the holes ..... :eek:ldguy

I'll be watchin' this Gerry from a safe distance :good: Last time ya whacked up a perfectly good kit, as I recall, there was a sizeable gap.... Jus' sayin'... :popcorn
You can always look at a Borg Cube fer inspiration on what ta use to detail this Ork...

Your right Ed .... help Me I've gone over board I just ordered another Bomber so I'll Have three Big engines for the back ..... I'm starting to feel Like Tim the Tool Man ..... More power Heruua Heruua Oh and the Victor is on the to be finished shelf as we Type ..... :facepalm

h2d56761.JPG

h9cc46b9.JPG

Yeah, wuzz up wit dat??? :unsure: :idonno :frantic Is that just like jumpin' out of a perfectly good aeroplane??? :pilot

Chute are no chute we're going ahead with this ..... I finally found a model that folks like .... Thanks Warren for your faith in a :eek:ldguy OOB modeler ..... :hmmm Ed you could be onto something there ..... I'll get some 1?24 fuel barrels for drop tanks on the sides ..... How about a Soda straw for fuel line ??? :eek:ldguy :frantic :geek

Your right Ed .... help Me I've gone over board I just ordered another Bomber so I'll Have three Big engines for the back ..... I'm starting to feel Like Tim the Tool Man ..... More power Heruua Heruua Oh and the Victor is on the to be finished shelf as we Type ..... :facepalm
Alright Tim ......I mean Gerry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUZd50ggIOk

Not sure what Might happen there to do it to scale of the Ork Viper would be a large undertaking .... :eek:ldguy

h2d56761.JPG

h9cc46b9.JPG

Yeah, wuzz up wit dat??? :unsure: :idonno :frantic Is that just like jumpin' out of a perfectly good aeroplane??? :pilot

Chute are no chute we're going ahead with this ..... I finally found a model that folks like .... Thanks Warren for your faith in a :eek:ldguy OOB modeler ..... :hmmm Ed you could be onto something there ..... I'll get some 1?24 fuel barrels for drop tanks on the sides ..... How about a Soda straw for fuel line ??? :eek:ldguy :frantic :geek

I got to lookin' at some empty pill bottles of various sizes & of course, empty Bic pens, I used the pen casings for 1/72 Torpedo tubes on a PT Boat. Always something. ANy of y'all diabetics & use insulin? Well, the cap on the plunger end of the syringe can possibly be used as a burner can...

Great Ideals Ed ..... thanks ... I found some 1/24 oil drums ..... made by American car dios .... in my thinking .... not sure if I've ever seen any fuel drums in the 41th mil ...... I was also thinking I could do a fighting Joe and wrap some styrene yard signs around a wood dowel and do some cobbled looking bands .....

Dern ...... Dern ...... Dern .... Seems the weather has delayed My third bomber donor kit ...... I'm thinking you might be onto something with the pill bottles Ed .... some smaller ones could be about right ..... I was hoping to have the kit today as my GWS orders ship in 3 days ..... now I'll have to work on one of my other builds this week end ..... :frantic :smack :frantic

Yeah, we had an ice/snow storm wed nite. Yesterday Memphis was shut down! Got a build day in and worked on my CTA2 build. Not sure if GW will be in today or not as the roads here are still pretty bad. Thing is a lot of Memphricans can't drive when the weather is sunny and dry so it can be a real cluster '' when it gets wet. This is frozen wet so let your imagination have fun. :eek:hmy:

Great Ideals Ed ..... thanks ... I found some 1/24 oil drums ..... made by American car dios .... in my thinking .... not sure if I've ever seen any fuel drums in the 41th mil ...... I was also thinking I could do a fighting Joe and wrap some styrene yard signs around a wood dowel and do some cobbled looking bands .....

Depending on the size bands ya need, look at the ol' butter tub , Pringles can lids, look at the outter lip... might be jus' right... :hmmm :popcorn

Back