• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

3 Ork Bombers = Colonial Ork Viper - Fuse Cobble

GWS 3 Ork Bombers = Colonial Ork Viper - Belly Gun

Nice touch thar Gerry! I think I would've gone with either a Sperry ball from a B-17 or B-24 if I wanted a manned gun. Or, had a remote turret gun. But, yer idea looks purty good. :good:

Nice touch thar Gerry! I think I would've gone with either a Sperry ball from a B-17 or B-24 if I wanted a manned gun. Or, had a remote turret gun. But, yer idea looks purty good. :good:

h82aa9ce.jpg

There won't be a Man in there there'll be a grot ....... in there pulling the trigger ....... :eek:ldguy

Thanks ..... Luiz .... (y) .... Eagle .... (y) .... Terry .... (y) .... Oh & Ed .... :hmmm (y) :D ..... I'm glad Ya'll like this .... :eek:ldguy

I'm in trying to cobble the fuse on I filled in the inside around the engine opening at the top .... I'll try to get some photos up .... later this morning ..... :eek:ldguy

Looking fine!! lots of work modifying these!

There's lots of room in my rubber room!!! :frantic :gogo :gogo

:geek

Ok It's taken all day to get to this point ....... Small Update ...

h303ebc1.JPG

he63874b.JPG

I cemented the belly gun in .... if you look in the first photo you'll see the grots feet I must paint these ..... then add the rest of Him ...... :eek:ldguy

hf631982.JPG

Belly gun side shot ............... :eek:ldguy

hf631982.JPG

Now Let's see what do you think ...... should a tail gun be added in Here ??? .... :hmmm :frantic :eek:ldguy

h20b7b7e.JPG

h9f72731.JPG

I'm using some old Evergreen sheet to fill in the voids here And there .....Fuse is being attached I hope permanent this time ..... :eek:ldguy

h46a9caf.JPG

h48c6d6d.JPG

To me this middle engine looks off-center ..... I may have to break it loose & move it a bit ...... :eek:ldguy

h5a4d14c.JPG

Now I need to start thinking about the wings ..... Ya'll remember the first photos .... Is this better ??? ..... :frantic :hmmm :eek:ldguy

h021df18_2015-03-27.JPG

Than This ???? .......... later .... Dudes going home ..... :eek:ldguy

I see the strike is over & da Meks are back at it!! B)
As fer da center engine being off center, looks ok from here :good: But, I do see why you think that... Starboard (Right hand) engine needs a little tweaking & twisted counter clock-wise a tad...
THere's plenty o room fer a blaster on each side of da center engine. Never have too many guns... :evil:

Ok thanks Fellers .... I had to whip them Meks into shape ... :bat ... Ok She's looking good and the fuse alignment trouble is just my old cataracts acting up ...... also the consensus is the more blasters the better .... :eek:ldguy

Thanks to the Bunker .... Or Spaceport or what ever ..... :pilot

Well Success !! .... I moved the Center (top) engine over to the starboard side about 1/16" ..... :eek:ldguy

he60721f.JPG

Hard to say But I think it's okay now ...... :good:

h8c7f108.JPG

Now We came to this trouble .......... Lots of gap to fill ..... I mean Cobble ..... :eek:ldguy

h5982cbd.JPG

h9d0b2f1.JPG

I made these two pieces ........ to fill the bottom gap ..... :good:

h4fa115c.JPG

This piece should go in that square ....... Soooooo ..... :eek:ldguy

h7b25782.JPG

It was a bit too long .... so using the miter box & back saw ...... I removed a bit .... :eek:ldguy

h799bedf.JPG

and installed it fits fairly well ..... A few adjustments may be necessary ...... :good:

h360d811.JPG

h51a32ac.JPG

h909981e.JPG

Parting shots ...... all I have to do is get some wings, fill in the sides, add more blasters .... on this thing & I think she'll Fly ..... :eek:ldguy

Comment & criticisms welcome ..................... :tomato

Well I guess it must be bad ..... judging by the emotes ..... :v .... :eek:ldguy

Well I guess it must be bad ..... judging by the emotes ..... :v .... :eek:ldguy

Lookin' at dat last pic, looks like she's bent... slightly outta kilter, possibly a little shim port side or sanding on Starboard side

Back