• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

3 Ork Bombers = Colonial Ork Viper - Fuse Cobble

Swordsman

I hope this will be Ok to do Here ..... :geek

h118ee47.JPG

The box as I received it from GWS ...... :pilot

h29bf224.JPG

The innards ...... still on the sprue ....... :drinks

hc1d6280.JPG

The official Time shot ..... Pay attention Eddie .... This is the standard way .... :drunk

Now as you've noticed by the title .... I have chosen a GWS Ork Bomber as a kit ..... Not sure if this is Sci-Fi or not. So what I want to do is rearrange the bits in this Kit and make a Ork Bomber that is configured Like a colonial Viper Sci-Fi ..... What-If ??? I also intend to look at lighting this one up ... Geek Up :geek

GWS Ork Bomber - Converted to a Ork Colonial Viper

Fantastic...this project must be cool... :popcorn

Luiz

Wowser Gerry I love this kit and it sounds like your going to have loads of fun

They'll never get it off the ground! :rotf

:popcorn

Thanks ..... Mr.T :notworthy .... Thanks Luiz :notworthy Thanks SA Dave ??? :notworthy & MP :notworthy ...... :pilot

hffdc987.JPG

The 1st two Halves ...... of any Kit .... Must Have great detail .... Nuff said ?? :eek:ldguy

h1524300.JPG

Not Glued yet I need to think about the Mods ..... Any suggestion are welcomed .... :hmmm

h2a1744d.JPG

Rocket Motors Boosters .... Have been glued .... they kept falling apart ..... :good:

hcc53819.JPG

These things are extra Guns ..... Since the Orks are Space Rednecks .... You can never Have too Many :pinch:

h3d4fbdf.JPG

Boosters in position .... :hmmm ... I may have to move them rearward a bit .... That's the dilemma :hmmm

ha215a22.JPG

From the Front with wings in the dropped down position ...... The Start Of the Ork Viper ... C & C welcomed ...... :good:

Actually Gerry, The Ork bomber is Sci-Fi 41st millenium which is what the 40k means. The Orks are sworn enimies of the Space Marines and Imperial Guard of the Empire. :laugh:

Was thinking about digging out one of the Bane Blade tanks I have and slapping it together. (Now Dave can go all googlie)

Will be interesting to see how you build it up. Orky stuff is supposed to look cobbled together. :D

Wow that looks like a great kit! I like the detail. Never heard of this ship but it looks cool and should be a great project!

:popcorn

Actually Gerry, The Ork bomber is Sci-Fi 41st millenium which is what the 40k means. The Orks are sworn enimies of the Space Marines and Imperial Guard of the Empire. :laugh:

Was thinking about digging out one of the Bane Blade tanks I have and slapping it together. (Now Dave can go all googlie)

Will be interesting to see how you build it up. Orky stuff is supposed to look cobbled together. :D
Yep I like the Warhammer stuff The ork stuff especially reminds me a bit about Mad Max

That looks really cool. Can't wait to see what you do with it. :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

Thanks guys for looking in I've Hit this thing in all three Categories' .... :hmmm .... Does that mean I get three Ribbons ??

Paul I hadn't seen too many War Gamer's on Here so I wasn't sure if you'll knew this stuff ..... I'm familiar with the Orks ...... I have both armies currently being created ....I started with the Space Marines ...Painted some of the Figures ,,,, I found out I'm fairly good at this so the Set that I had was Blacks Reach & I needed some enemies to fight ....So I started painting the Orks... I found out about the Orks & how all they need is a Lootas & some Meks and anything is possible ...... :hmmm I had bought This kit awhile back thinking of doing this .....

Ok Phase II ...... What He cutup a perfectly good model ..... :smack

h2d56761.JPG

h9cc46b9.JPG

To be a proper Viper the wings need to be at the back ..... So where's the putty Dave ???

h47283a2.JPG

h9a5bb17.JPG

h021df18.JPG

Now We're getting somewhere I may have to shorten the wings ..... Comments & criticism Welcome ..... The model is the property of the swordsman and isn't supposed to look like anything else ..... That's the legal mumbo-Jumbo ..... :soldier :pilot :hmmm ..... This may take another Donor kit ..... Just so happens I have two ..... Lots of bits for the bit bucket ..... :good:

Gerry, Gerry, Gerry,... Cuttin' up a perfectly good kit thar my friend!! :eek:hmy: :gogo Now allz I can say is measure twice, even three times & cut once :Hiay Gonna be a Putty Queen fer sure :popcorn

Gerry, Gerry, Gerry,... Cuttin' up a perfectly good kit thar my friend!! :eek:hmy: :gogo Now allz I can say is measure twice, even three times & cut once :Hiay Gonna be a Putty Queen fer sure :popcorn

Hide & watch while I preform sur-Gerry I have Some extra styrene sheets to cover the holes ..... :eek:ldguy

I LUV it!!!!! Are the Orks going to use rubber band power? :popcorn

Back