• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

3 Ork Bombers = Colonial Ork Viper - Fuse Cobble

GWS Ork Bomber - Converted to a Ork Colonial Viper

Yeah, we had an ice/snow storm wed nite. Yesterday Memphis was shut down! Got a build day in and worked on my CTA2 build. Not sure if GW will be in today or not as the roads here are still pretty bad. Thing is a lot of Memphricans can't drive when the weather is sunny and dry so it can be a real cluster '' when it gets wet. This is frozen wet so let your imagination have fun. :eek:hmy:

Same thing here in Texas I got a build day in yesterday ..... We got it right before you oh well I'm still figuring the configuration ..... Must be nice to have GWS warehouse in town .... :eek:ldguy

Great Ideals Ed ..... thanks ... I found some 1/24 oil drums ..... made by American car dios .... in my thinking .... not sure if I've ever seen any fuel drums in the 41th mil ...... I was also thinking I could do a fighting Joe and wrap some styrene yard signs around a wood dowel and do some cobbled looking bands .....

Depending on the size bands ya need, look at the ol' butter tub , Pringles can lids, look at the outter lip... might be jus' right... :hmmm :popcorn

Thanks Ed those are great ideals ..... Don't do the pringle thing but I might Have to develop a habit .... :eek:ldguy

Same thing here in Texas I got a build day in yesterday ..... We got it right before you oh well I'm still figuring the configuration ..... Must be nice to have GWS warehouse in town .... :eek:ldguy

Actually it is the GW North American headquarters. I think it all ships from here. They used to have one of the big bunkers with all the fancy tables but shut it down last year. No more bunkers in the US now. (the room and tables are still there, but no access) I guess the employees get to play on them. Don't go there much anymore. Will get some audio books and occasionally something else. Cheaper across town (and closer) at my local hobby shop.

Well that's like me my GWS is cheaper than the online store ..... because it doesn't have to be shipped .....A shame all the tables are empty ..... Thanks for supporting your LHS Paul not many of Us left ..... :( :frantic :soldier

And Dave I don't think I'll be here until next week ..... It might have gone out but I doubt it, My GW man just called as I was typing this ..... & said Don't look for it today .... :eek:ldguy

That SUX I am really loving this build :drinks

I talked to the Fed X driver yesterday ..... He said they are delivering today & I might get the bomber .... could be two days in the bunker ..... after Nascar ..... :pilot

I talked to the Fed X driver yesterday ..... He said they are delivering today & I might get the bomber .... could be two days in the bunker ..... after Nascar ..... :pilot
SO, ya talked to Denny Hamlin ay? :Hiay

Not really ...... :hmmm (Let Me try to put this into Hippy comprehension) The Greenville, Texas Federal express truck driver has come & Gone with nothing for the Greenville Hobby depot ..... so This will be stalled until next week .....

h2bdf724.JPG

I had ordered these Brass tubes not too long ago they are about the size of the 1/35 scale drum on top of the box ..... I'm thinking of using this for the drop tanks ..... :pilot

Not really ...... :hmmm (Let Me try to put this into Hippy comprehension) The Greenville, Texas Federal express truck driver has come & Gone with nothing for the Greenville Hobby depot ..... so This will be stalled until next week .....

h2bdf724.JPG

I had ordered these Brass tubes not too long ago they are about the size of the 1/35 scale drum on top of the box ..... I'm thinking of using this for the drop tanks ..... :pilot

:idonno :pp Now wut type o drop tanks ya plannin'? Iffin they be like dat fuel drum, those wood be depth charges... Spacial Charges in this case? :hmmm

It's hard to explain if you look at the fuselage of the plane stuff is just kind of cobbled on like the teeth around front intake ..... so SPA Dave said I could put some oil drums in the holes of the wing to fill the hole in the fuselage ..... that went to oil drums for drop tanks ..... :pilot

It's hard to explain if you look at the fuselage of the plane stuff is just kind of cobbled on like the teeth around front intake ..... so SPA Dave said I could put some oil drums in the holes of the wing to fill the hole in the fuselage ..... that went to oil drums for drop tanks ..... :pilot

Ahh ok...

I don't think Gerry has much to do with it Dave. I suspect it is the Chef-boy-r-dee spagetti-O's and such. :D

Back