• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

3 Ork Bombers = Colonial Ork Viper - Fuse Cobble

GWS 3 Ork Bombers = Colonial Ork Viper - Belly Gun

Yes I saw that .... I'm hoping it's camera fisheye from being so close-up ..... short of building a special Jig to check linearity ..... I have to assume I've got all my ducks in a row ..... :eek:ldguy

Yes I saw that .... I'm hoping it's camera fisheye from being so close-up ..... short of building a special Jig to check linearity ..... I have to assume I've got all my ducks in a row ..... :eek:ldguy

Ok Gerry, I thot I'd point it out to ya. Hopefully you're correct.
Might wanna run a strait edge along the fuse & make sure...

Think so, it would be a hell of a yaw if they hit the burners. :popcorn

Judging by these burners ..... I don't think a little fuselage mis-alignment would bother one of the Flyboyz ...... but I'll set the Meks on it ..... :bat :bat ..... and see if we can't Get Her Ship-shape ..... :eek:ldguy

Judging by these burners ..... I don't think a little fuselage mis-alignment would bother one of the Flyboyz ...... but I'll set the Meks on it ..... :bat :bat ..... and see if we can't Get Her Ship-shape ..... :eek:ldguy

:popcorn :eek:ldguy

I've been looking this over this morning ...... wouldn't you know it is a little proud to the port side ..... And dern I really got Her to stick together this time ...... may take some heat to get it back in shape don't know if clamps and styrene bits will work or not ...... :eek:ldguy

I've called the Meks in for a mind meld ...... if that's possible ...... right now my second pot -O - Joe is still brewing ..... :hmmm :D :bat

That sounds like a feature, you know for cornering around the planets. The ork death star would just roll along until it bounces off something onto the proper path :D

Really enjoying the build btw.
James

Thanks James ..... If I enter this in the Scale fest Contest in Grapevine, will straightness of the fuse be an issues ??? that is the question the way I had to cut this thing and cobble it together isn't the easiest thing in the world for me and I tend to get in a hurry as I'm a procrastinator .... :eek:ldguy

I dont know. I dont do contests, just too disappointing. Oh and there is a procrastinators anonymous club starting up next week or so. :D
James

Ok Thanks James ..... I'll join ..... Just Ask Ed I have lots of stalled builds ..... the one trouble is time .... never enough .... the other is the people who want Me to do a install for them and think their the only one ..... the TV ... The Wife ..... I have lots of excuses ..... so I'm going to pack a modeling case to take to work & bring Home then while I'm at work ..... people can see what real modeling is ..... :eek:ldguy ...... Oh I do see the Yawl now it is great & I don't quite know how to fix it other than unstick the fuse ...... :eek:ldguy

Ok Thanks James ..... I'll join ..... Just Ask Ed I have lots of stalled builds ..... the one trouble is time .... never enough .... the other is the people who want Me to do a install for them and think their the only one ..... the TV ... The Wife ..... I have lots of excuses ..... so I'm going to pack a modeling case to take to work & bring Home then while I'm at work ..... people can see what real modeling is ..... :eek:ldguy ...... Oh I do see the Yawl now it is great & I don't quite know how to fix it other than unstick the fuse ...... :eek:ldguy

Do ya really want me ta answer dat Gerry... :tomato :frantic

No but I'm working on my screw-ups ..... and sometimes when all you get from forum members is Cat shooting Machine guns ..... and other what they thought was funny replies it doesn't make you feel much like modeling ..... :eek:ldguy

Looks like the Orky Cobbeldie Gook plans are coming along well. :D I am seeing the viper shape but quite enlarged. :hmmm

I don't think many members realize how Ork conglomerate builds are supposed to look. The more Rube Goldbergy the better as long as there is some semblance of function to it. :frantic

Keep up the creative build Gerry! Should be interesting at the finish. (y)

No but I'm working on my screw-ups ..... and sometimes when all you get from forum members is Cat shooting Machine guns ..... and other what they thought was funny replies it doesn't make you feel much like modeling ..... :eek:ldguy

Datz wut I thot Gerry :good:

Thanks Paul & Ed ..... I think I straightened the Yawl ..... only time will tell ..... I'm working on the Bulldog now though as I've also have a time limit on that one .... :eek:ldguy

Back