• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/200 Trumpeter Bismarck with Pontos 27001F1

Got some More Drill Bits Comming this Wed form a Friend THANKS THE MODEL GODS :salute Hopefully i can Finish this Hull Soon

Got Bruno Finished, My PE skills are improving 1st time Trying Gator Grip very great stuff easy to work with.

h2937e05.jpg

habee6ea.jpg

Did Some Fit Tests for the Wood Deck so i can see where all the Details are Going to be

h04e1bf1.jpg

h9218f49.jpg

Got Bored at 1 in the Morning lol and decided to see what the Small 150mm Turrets look like

h87105bd.jpg

h594c50f.jpg

Looking very nice. Did you put the Wooden Deck down before you painted the Superstructure or is placed to check the Fit.....Cheers mark

Yeah I was just Test Fitting the Deck it will be along time before ill Lay her down Fully

I took some Pics for you Guys last Night to show the Massive Scale Difference, It even Blew my Mind when i Compared my 1/350 Bismarck Tamiya to this 1/200

h8dc6cb6.jpg

h6e77bbb.jpg

Yeah the 1/200 scale ships are so much larger, but they are so much more detailed as well. Loving what you are doing with this! (y)

So i got some New Tools The other Day form my Model Friend Brand new Knife Scissors AND TWEEZERS these are the Best Tweezers ive ever used no parts when Flying so Flex when holding a part Very Happy :geek and the Pin Vise is interesting to use

ha1831f8.jpg

So im just about to Finish the Starboard Side, Just need to Add the Boom. This Small Part took me 3-5 hours i had to walk away once lol :vmad but Pushed though and Finished it.

So i spent awhile Pondering if i should build it Fold (EASY ONE) or Spread ( :vmad ONE) of Coarse AMS kicked right in and decided for me :soldier
ha4ecd4e.jpg

h2e14b8a.jpg

There are 2 parts to this Bracket to Hold the Boom only took a picture of one part lol Sorry but they just lock together Easly

h28671e1.jpg

h295642a.jpg

Attached the Cable Lines

h0a7f23d.jpg

Here it is Complete
hcf1277a.jpg

h48cedfd.jpg

Little fiddley things that stick out like that boom would only get put on after 99% of everything else was on. Getting it assembled and fitted, no problem do it whenever, but I can see that thing getting mangled and lost if mounted at this point in the game. :eek:hmy: :frantic

Little fiddley things that stick out like that boom would only get put on after 99% of everything else was on. Getting it assembled and fitted, no problem do it whenever, but I can see that thing getting mangled and lost if mounted at this point in the game. :eek:hmy: :frantic

I CORNcur with that!

So I forgot to say this is not permit I used a glue called uho it's like glue gun but soft flexible so this can come off when I finish painting the hull :tomato lol so no panicking

Back