• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Big plans "Update 4/21/17 "

Big plans "Update 7/30/16 "

Went and got me a new little girl , she's a Redbone Coon Hound/Lab mix , trucker found her , her mom and eleven bros and sisters under some bridge in Tennessee.
Don't ask cause I already did , how do you know it's a Lab mix , answer from the vet at the shelter , cause I said so ........ ok Dr Quin medicine douche .

Anyway she's a good little girl 10 weeks old and an absolute angel , poops and pees outside , got teeth like hypos and claws like Freddie Kruger , my arms and hands are proof from rough housin .

Ok here's the water tower I've been workin on .
Not exactly thrilled with the water in the tower outcome but it's in stone now so I'll have to live with it .

Yeah that sound you hear revurberating around t'interweb is my jaw hitting the keybouard !!

Ian.

How cute!!!!! :mpup

I know she's glad to have a good warm home.

Tower looks fantastic Glenn! :notworthy

Big plans "Update 10/10/16 "

Oh and what a cutie he is also. Man I would so love another dog. Cats would probably never forgive me though.
James

Big plans "Update 10/10/16 "

Built this back in the mid to late 90's ...... I think , anyhow it's now gonna get a 3 story makeover .
Startin with the basement ............

Big plans "Update 10/23/16 "

Thanks Ron , the trick is going to be making three damaged floors and still allow visuals of all three .

That means a lot of 'thinking beer " and some smokes ................ tobacco that is .

This ought to be fun to watch, set me up a cold one, please. :good:

:drinks

Thanks Ian , thanks Mike , ....... should get a lot done today , nothing but football and bench time starting with the Giants with their show boating , butt wipe , ego enlarged , Odell " hey everybody look at me " BeckHAM vs the Rams , allll the way to round midnight .

Oh and Mike the beers are in the fridge help yourself , and don't touch my pie , and bring me one .............. and don't touch the pie .............

Back