• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Big plans "Update 4/21/17 "

Big plans "Update 6/22/16 "

Nope , the original ref pic from ebay.de just said German pool from the 1940's .
I'm always just kidding about drinking , I'm to old to do what I used to do .
Thanks by the way , now that you mentioned it I'll go crazy tryin to find out :D
Don't even know what town etc.
There's words on the back wall and such in the ref pic , can't read German so I have no clue ................. where the hell is Laura !!!!!!!!!!

The words on the back wall are in Dutch and French .

On the right it says..... showers (stortbaden - douches)

On the left it says ......please dont run (Niet rennen A.U.B. - Ne pas courir S.V.P. )

That places this pool in Belgium the only country in Europe where they speak Dutch and French.

Nope , the original ref pic from ebay.de just said German pool from the 1940's .
I'm always just kidding about drinking , I'm to old to do what I used to do .
Thanks by the way , now that you mentioned it I'll go crazy tryin to find out :D
Don't even know what town etc.
There's words on the back wall and such in the ref pic , can't read German so I have no clue ................. where the hell is Laura !!!!!!!!!!

The words on the back wall are in Dutch and French .

On the right it says..... showers (stortbaden - douches)

On the left it says ......please dont run (Niet rennen A.U.B. - Ne pas courir S.V.P. )

That places this pool in Belgium the only country in Europe where they speak Dutch and French.

Well that narrows it down.
:tomato

Thanks Piet. :drinks

This diorama is insane. I can't even make a fuel tank fitting look semi real, and here you've got this!
Your broken windows rock brother. This is a gold medal best of show in the making!!!

Tim

Windows are great- what did you use?

I use the cover slips that have been used in my bio classes-- they are too thin to clean afterwards as one is more likely to snap one and cut themselves-- so I just collect them from the kids and reuse them in these sorts of things...

Thanks guys appreciate the feedback .
Special thanks to you Piet for the translation , looks like Belgium border location .
This actually is pretty cool cuz now my timeline is changed from 1945 Germany to late 44 early 45 Belgium , lots more possibilities with the vehicles and ordinance .
Course now my foliage has to be Fall or Winter , I can live with that , could even be Bulge era timeline .

More back wall window work .
My son got me every episode of Breaking bad so that's the background noise while I build this weekend .

Big plans "Update 7/8/16 "

I really to google a few different words to dis ribs this amazing build.

Man after my own heart, just inspiring. :woohoo: :woohoo:

:popcorn

More fundamentally fastidious facade/foundation framework formulating ...........................

question, had the GIs been through here yet? If so, you gotta have just one Kilroy somewhere.

Thanks Terry , ........ movin on .
Thanks Ian appreciate it .

Pup , Tim , no Kilroy here , stiil occupied by the Germans .
The companion dio to this one tho will be Allied and I promise to add a Kilroy , Bob and Tim was here , hows that .

Luiz , Skinny Mike thanks guys !!!

This is the outside back wall of the pool .

Still need to add a water tower and maybe a garage , this is growing at an alarming rate .................

Back