• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Big plans "Update 4/21/17 "

Big plans "Update 1/14/17 "

Thanks Skinny Mike , Iron Mike , Pup and Heavens Eagle .

It's official , I've retired from my second job as a maint. man for the school system .
March 31st will be my last day .
I've filed for Social Security [ I waited till I'll be 64 this March ] , I'll be getting 3-4 hundred bucks a month from the state [ school pension ] and I've got my investments from my 31 years in the phone company .
My little Komandant still works so monthly I'll be doin good , good enough to not have to change my lifestyle ....... so that means I can still buy models and stuff .

More on the bakery , slow but gettin there , hey I'm havin fun .
Drink my Rum and vanilla Cokes at my Tiki bar , model , pitch horseshoes , shoot pool , play shuffle board , ........... and most of all model any time of day or night I want to !!!!!!!!

Congrats on the retirement! Best wishes and good health! :drinks

The diorama is looking SO awesome, looking forward to the next installment!

(y)

Great looking bakery sir! And congrats on the upcoming retirement! I've got 12 years left in the school system, barring any major bumbles from our new Dept chief in DC...

Hey Glenn,

This one is just an awesome display of your skills my friend :notworthy

Got to go back and soak up some more!!!

Randy

Thanks Ski , been working on it and will have some progress pics today or tomorrow .
My last official day at work was 3/31/17 ............. who's retired ......... this guy !!!!!!

Thanks Ski , been working on it and will have some progress pics today or tomorrow .
My last official day at work was 3/31/17 ............. who's retired ......... this guy !!!!!!

woo hoo!

congrats old man :eek:ldguy

Now you'll have more bench time.

:yipee

Retirement is agreeing with you as this is just amazing work! 11 years for me...Seems far fetched ;). I'd love to visit this bakery and hang out in that store ;)

This better be in a museum, no place else to stow, am I right? Stupendous work Cheyenne!

P.S. Can't wait till I retire, got lots to do myself, Congrats!

Back