• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Academy 1/35 Tiger-I early version...

Now that I have the Kfir off the work bench I can dive into the murky depths of this build... Stay tuned!! :drinks

Ok fellas. Kfir landed on the runway & into the hangar so, pulled this further onto the bench...

hbc33ab8.JPG

h75bc5c1.JPG

hf11442f.JPG

hf11442f.JPG

started on the exhaust. Doing the little things for now before attaching to the rear bulkhead. Also started in on cleaning up the road wheels :frantic :frantic :frantic :gogo

al-righty then what did you decide on that PE set??? I could pull the trigger for you My Friend ... I'll try to get that care package in the mail soon ... Might as well throw some detail PE in ... :woohoo:

al-righty then what did you decide on that PE set??? I could pull the trigger for you My Friend ... I'll try to get that care package in the mail soon ... Might as well throw some detail PE in ... :woohoo:

Well, this is an early Tiger & the pe is for the late. So, no, don't bother. Thanks anyways :drinks

Ok, got a few mins on the bench & this is what I got done...

h05bdfd8.JPG

hb8f462e.JPG

h3a33e76.JPG

ALso got the rear bulkhead attached. Now before I go slappin' too much on it, should I wait on attaching stuff until after I paint it?
How should I approach this?

Well fellas, I just spent about 2-2 & 1/2 hours filling & sanding ejector marks from the interior of this beast! :frantic :gogo Sittin' here listening to Coast to Coast with George Noory & it's a decent program tonite & the time went by purty quick.Just noticed it's nearly 2am here!! :eek:hmy:
Anyhow, I'll get pics taken & posted some time later...

Well, this is an early Tiger & the pe is for the late. So, no, don't bother. Thanks anyways :drinks

This is on Ebay ...

eBay item number: 111717026342

So they do make some ... :soldier ...

This is on Ebay ...

eBay item number: 111717026342

So they do make some ... :soldier ...

Interesting... but, I don't think I want to go with all that tiny pe on this build. Might consider it on another later on. Thanks Gerry for bringing it to my attention :drinks

Thanks fellas. I'm thinking I should leave the air filters off until the lower hull is painted. My reasoning is this, there's the box that goes under the left 1 & there will be a few spots that would be hard to paint other-wise.

Back