• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

A Shelf Queen - TriMaster Fw-190 A8 R11 Night Fighter - Finished

Thanks for looking John! The p-38 is on the Shelf of Doom at this time. I want to work on something new that I WANT to work on. It will probably get a similar treatment to what this kit got when I get back to it.

Thanks Luiz, it was a long time coming. Started in 2012 and finished in 2020. Maybe I should take out one of my REALLY OLD shelf queens next time.

Really nice Paul, love it!
The detail on the canopy closing wires is beautiful and as you pointed out, the guns color and shine look perfect. I think the brown weathering is fine. My only point would be to use more than 1color and shade to get more variation.
:vgood:

Thanks for looking in Jeff!

Really nice Paul, love it!
The detail on the canopy closing wires is beautiful and as you pointed out, the guns color and shine look perfect. I think the brown weathering is fine. My only point would be to use more than 1color and shade to get more variation.
:vgood:

Hey Ian, I appreciate the comment, but am not real sure quite what you mean or in what way. Were you meaning other shades of brown weathering?

Back