• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Revell Ju88 A1 in 1/32 scale

@paddy Was that oil or old gas in the carburetor float? It almost looks like oil. As to the master cylinder, yeah I bet that the one in my old bug is something like that. When I unhooked all the feeder and brake lines, The front feeder just had a plug of rust in it. The rear part though had clean ( at least it LOOKED clean) brake fluid in it. I am planning on replacing the lines, but if the main line to the rear is clean and has no crud in it, I might let it be.
I don't mind the divergence from topics at least in my threads. Makes things interesting and you never know what new tidbit of info you might learn.

OK paul, always happy to delete for ant reason :) that is typical of a carb that was left with fuel in it, it was probably stored with the fuel tap left on so as it evaporated it was continually refilled and thats just petrol with all the good stuff removed :)

Back