• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

3 Ork Bombers = Colonial Ork Viper - Fuse Cobble

Just remember its an Ork creation its not supposed to be perfect just barely functionable :eek:ldguy

But Dave it's going to be a thing of beauty ...... I'm studying the wings now cuz I'll be use the AB on this one ...... wait a minute ....... I have a rattle can (MP) of GWS skull white primmer somewhere ..... :rotf

I'm guessing so. Still, having it slightly off was probably meant to be. After all Orks are not mechanical geniuses... :huh:

Yea I know that's what switched Me from the space Marine to the Orks Cuz there just Space Rednecks ..... Who can argue with the fact that if You paint it Red it goes faster ..... :eek:ldguy

I'm guessing so. Still, having it slightly off was probably meant to be. After all Orks are not mechanical geniuses... :huh:

Thank you Mark !!!! ... :good: .. you've recused Me from the rivet counters ...... It's a fantasy space ship it can be crooked if it wants to be crooked ..... :eek:ldguy

Ok ..... I'm working on the front end treatment ..... since all the engines have an intake ....... and Dave wants Guns ...... I was thinking along the lines of a Rocket launcher ..... maybe multiple rockets ....

h7faac56.JPG

he489ed7.JPG

Must get back on this one ...... My walker Has been getting all the attention ...... :eek:ldguy

Back