• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

3 Ork Bombers = Colonial Ork Viper - Fuse Cobble

I did ..... and I took pictures just don't know if they show the difference ..... I'll post the pics in the morning ..... Bed tyme at the ranch ...... :eek:ldguy

My appologies. Didnt mean to screw up the modeling mojo. :(
James

I wasn't talking about you James ..... on an ex-Forum there was a Guy who thought He could build F-4's ..... one of those ex-spurts .... who knew everything except how to be a Human being ..... I love yawl's input James, MP, Jeff, SA Dave & Ed ...... I really have found a great Forum finally ..... :eek:ldguy

h1eb56dd.JPG

ha25dd9d.JPG

hc3192c1.JPG

I strap her to the operating table ..... and had the Meks look Her over ...... :skipper

hf342dc8.JPG

This Top engine is a little proud on the Port side ..... Don't know if it can be fixed ..... I may have to hide it with other cobblings ...... :eek:ldguy

ha18f781.JPG

Ok after I had the Meks have a go at it ..... Do it look better now ??? ......

Comments & criticisms Welcome ............ :eek:ldguy :tomato :smack :eek:ldguy

. I love yawl's input James, MP, Jeff, SA Dave & Ed
...... :facepalm :smack

I really have found a great Forum finally ..... :eek:ldguy
What the hell is that suppose to mean... :bat

:rotf

I think you got'er sorted out. Bring her to Grapevine, I'll be looking forward to seeing it, and you, in person. :dude

Thanks MP ..... the other Forum ..... that folded up ..... was what was holding Me back .... Here there are Modelers ..... that encourage you to model .... (not make you feel like setting fire to the lot) ...... :eek:ldguy

Hey Gerry, Looking at the top pic (in yer last post) looks like dat engine's not quite lined up. I'm looking at the seam line.. Maybe that's what's throwing it off... :hmmm Looks like ya fixed da yawl on her tho :good:

Cobble ..... Cobble ..... Coble ..... and it's a long way to Thanksgiving ...... Thanks Dave glad to see ya back ..... :eek:ldguy

Looking good Gerry. I think you're getting closer. Perhaps removing the engine from the port side at the fuselage join and tilting it slightly downward would remove the proudness of the position and even things up. The Texas Modeling Chainsaw might work to remove that engine for repositioning.

Looking forward to seeing more.

Thanks Mark I'll work on it a little bit then maybe I'll just try to hide the error a little bit I
glued the motor together crooked but I'll check a check in the morning the wife is gone to bed and I'm having to use a Itty bitty cell phone ...... :eek:ldguy

Back