• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

3 Ork Bombers = Colonial Ork Viper - Fuse Cobble

Thanks Luiz ..... I'm glad you like it ...... but now I don't think I'd need any disrupters as long as I have Ed & Dave around ..... maybe I could just strap them on like a couple of grots ..... :eek:ldguy

Thanks Luiz ..... I'm glad you like it ...... but now I don't think I'd need any disrupters as long as I have Ed & Dave around ..... maybe I could just strap them on like a couple of grots ..... :eek:ldguy

:huh: :blink :unsure: :idonno Ya sure kin try it me friend!! :evil: :lol: :lol: :bat :bat :eek:ldguy :tomato

Ok enough of this dribble .... We have a update ...... :eek:ldguy

h6f9e376.JPG

I put a little piece of styrene inside the top motor ...... there was a hole in the bottom .... :eek:ldguy

h4124523.JPG

h15dd1d3.JPG

Then I cut the side of the Fuselage out to move the pilot's compartment closer to the top engine .... like the Viper ..... :eek:ldguy

hc34d957.JPG

added the extra side piece I had laying around ..... on both sides .... soon as the glue dries I'll be adding Putty ....... :eek:ldguy

h3f21650.JPG

Parting shot ..... I have a louvered Hood piece to cover up foreground Hole ...... :eek:ldguy

This Orkstrosity is going to look gooooooood

Providing Gerry can git them ta quit slackin' on the job!! :idonno :drinks

Well My friend I guess you have 4 builds all happening at the same time ..... Just because I don't devote all my time to one doesn't mean I'm not casting an eye and trying to figure out a Problem like Fuselage has a Yawl to it ....... :woohoo: ....... :eek:ldguy

Well My friend I guess you have 4 builds all happening at the same time ..... Just because I don't devote all my time to one doesn't mean I'm not casting an eye and trying to figure out a Problem like Fuselage has a Yawl to it ....... :woohoo: ....... :eek:ldguy

Yeah, I gotz several builds going at once just as you & others do. Hardta find time fer each one & daily life crud
Yeah that fuselage Yawl can be a slight problem & I'm sure the Orks'll figger it out... :good:

Yeah, I gotz several builds going at once just as you & others do. Hardta find time fer each one & daily life crud
Yeah that fuselage Yawl can be a slight problem & I'm sure the Orks'll figger it out... :good:

Got cha ..... I just don't know when are how hard to twist the screw ..... Sorry if it went too deep ..... :rotf

hc9f4878.JPG

I've been trying to get a handle on this cockpit piece it kept falling and jumping here and there ....... :smack ...... I finally filled the void temporarily .... with a paper towel ....... :eek:ldguy

he68fdd7.JPG

I was able to make some marks as to where to cut this thing ...... for pit fit ..... :eek:ldguy

Hey Gerry, dat gap reminds me of another aircraft ya had cut up... Hope dis one don't hurt as bad :idonno
Ya movin' da pit back & up a hair?? Gettin' it closer to da upper intake right?

Back