• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

3 Ork Bombers = Colonial Ork Viper - Fuse Cobble

Thats no gap thats just Orkodinamic like beeing red with white stripes makes it faster
:rotf :rotf :rotf

Well my impatient friends I said I was trying to get it to fit ..... Didn't I ...... :eek:ldguy

:unsure: :idonno :eek:ldguy

h6fa5e84.JPG

Glued & screwed & tattooed .............. :eek:ldguy

h7be361e.JPG

hd0eaba9.JPG

And just waiting for the putty to set ............. :eek:ldguy The front pit has to go ...... this craft is like the forked-tailed devil ...... when you flew Her it was a solo fight ..... No training pit ..... :eek:ldguy

Al righty then ..... I did got o the bench did lots of peddling work on this and that .... and did get to that ..... but .... I did get on the bomber a bit ......

h8bd55e3.JPG

hc270327.JPG

h8bd55e3.JPG

I put a few side panels on each side of top motor .... this sealed the bottom of top motor where it had a big hole in it .... :eek:ldguy

h00b8120.JPG

hd39768b.JPG

I decided to add the battle damage ..... plate chips along the edges ..... of cobbled plates .... I need to add pipes & stuff like Mr. T does ..... :eek:ldguy

Back