• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

3 Ork Bombers = Colonial Ork Viper - Fuse Cobble

Ok We didn't do a whole lot of stuff last night ..... but I put on some more panels and we have the cloaking device installed ..... We haven't tested it yet .....

heb9233e.JPG

Now I guess We could do a cloaking device test ......

ha98961b.JPG

Ok energize the Cloaking device ..........

he7242b1.JPG

Which way did He go George ..... Which way did He Go ..... ???

I wouldn't do that to you nice folks here at MA ..... I'm just stuck right now on which way to go with the wings ..... if you look at a viper ..... you'll see that there is a little piece off the back of the canopy that runs back into the engine ..... that's the next installment .... :eek:ldguy

I wouldn't do that to you nice folks here at MA ..... I'm just stuck right now on which way to go with the wings ..... if you look at a viper ..... you'll see that there is a little piece off the back of the canopy that runs back into the engine ..... that's the next installment .... :eek:ldguy

First off, git ya some putty & fill in the gap, blend it into the shape of the intake/canopy...Without pics of what yer tryin'ta accomplish I'm just wingin' it on my advice :v

Naw I was taking about the viper .....

ha03fd37.jpg

I still can't fine the one I was working on seems to have disappeared .... :eek:ldguy

The more I look at this photo the closer I think I am too being done ..... now if I could just find the de-cloaking switch ....

ha03fd37.jpg

I still can't fine the one I was working on seems to have disappeared .... :eek:ldguy

The more I look at this photo the closer I think I am too being done ..... now if I could just find the de-cloaking switch ....

Ahh, looks like it's hinged on the intake, or at least butted up against it

ha03fd37.jpg

So :eek:ldguy a ever find the de-cloaking switch? :hmmm :skipper

Back