• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

3 Ork Bombers = Colonial Ork Viper - Fuse Cobble

Ed GO play somewhere else ..... !!!!

h1276c5c.JPG

h14f4da5.JPG

Ok I went ahead and primed the ship so I could see what Model looks Like ..... :eek:ldguy

So, that's how ya found the de-cloaking switch ay? Just sprayed primer in the general area & she appeared? :hmmm
I see ya found a stand for the ol' gal too B)

So, that's how ya found the de-cloaking switch ay? Just sprayed primer in the general area & she appeared? :hmmm
I see ya found a stand for the ol' gal too B)

That's better ... Ed .... I can't slip nothing by you .... Thanks ... :eek:ldguy ..... yes if you spray where you think it is you find it .... :eek:ldguy

Thanks MP ....... I really need to knock this thing out before Eagle Quest ..... :eek:ldguy

No you don't! :bat

Looking good! (y)

B)

Thanks Terry I appreciate the + comments .... I think .... still don't know how the wings Will look I spent all night cleaning the Bench off looking for the Blasted Exhaust manifold I launched across the room... :( :skipper :frantic ... This is just a primer coat ..... I think I'll try Flat white with the Viper Red Strip ..... need to work on the pit & belly gunner ..... :woohoo: :lol: :woohoo:

Thanks Kenny .... Still considering how to get the wings attached .... It's been a choice cutting these things Up .... much less getting the Cement to hold ..... :good:

Thanks MP ....... I really need to knock this thing out before Eagle Quest ..... :eek:ldguy

Looking good! (y)

B)

Thanks Terry I appreciate the + comments .... I think .... still don't know how the wings Will look I spent all night cleaning the Bench off looking for the Blasted Exhaust manifold I launched across the room... :( :skipper :frantic ... This is just a primer coat ..... I think I'll try Flat white with the Viper Red Strip ..... need to work on the pit & belly gunner ..... :woohoo: :lol: :woohoo:

Yeah, the flat white would be good. But, think a Blue stripe would look better than the red... jus' my thots on it... :drinks

Looking good! (y)

B)

Yeah, the flat white would be good. But, think a Blue stripe would look better than the red... jus' my thots on it... :drinks

A blue stripe maybe all well and good but if we want the thing that look like a Colonial Viper ... which is painted white with a red stripe ..... If I was to put a blue stripe on it don't think ... The ideal would be convayed .... ( I use Big words to confuse Ed ) ..... :fencing :soldier

Looking good! (y)

B)

A blue stripe maybe all well and good but if we want the thing that look like a Colonial Viper ... which is painted white with a red stripe ..... If I was to put a blue stripe on it don't think ... The ideal would be convayed .... ( I use Big words to confuse Ed ) ..... :fencing :soldier

Iffin' I recall right, they were red & White but, wasn't there a Blue Squadron as well? :S :unsure:

Don't know if that's true or not after all I'm not an ex-Spurt at TV shows ... Beck I missed Star trek ... Because Dad liked gunsmoke ... :drunk

Back