• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/35 part of a US base during the Vietnam war.

LOL! Man, that rocks! I love it so far. It still puts me in mind of individual track links in 1/35th scale though. Oh but this is gonna look so awesome when done!

Yesterday i had a hole day to myself and spend it making sandbags ,it went faster than i thought .....but boring work .
Almost there :soldier
cp 016.JPG

Covered part on top of the entrance is separate (for easy painting )

cp 017.JPG
cp 019.JPG
cp 020.JPG

I am thinking of adding an observation post on top of it can be positioned everywhere (we will see)
cp 010.JPG

Wow, this looks fantastic Piet. Very nice sandbags!
I could not find it mentioned earlier, so could I ask what is the name of the blue foam used for the base? I would like to get some as I see this used a lot but do not know where to get it.

Ian.

Wow, this looks fantastic Piet. Very nice sandbags!
I could not find it mentioned earlier, so could I ask what is the name of the blue foam used for the base? I would like to get some as I see this used a lot but do not know where to get it.

Ian.
Here in the Netherlands it is called PolyBlue XPS Roof Panel isolatie plaat ,I get it from the Hardware store .
Downunder it is called XPS Extruded Polystyrene Insulation Board

Last edited:
Back