• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tamiya Bf109-4-7 Tropical Epic Fail!

Tamiya Bf109-4-7 Tropical

You like that one James? Thanks. Still think that we might get that effect better if we sponged the blue over green instead. You get so much green working it starts to build up some texture, also think a flat surface would work better.

109amottle.jpg~original

nailed it Bob !! (y)

Thanks guys, someone remind me the next Tamiya I get, to get some aftermarket decals, these things are going on like leather straps.

You too? I thought my decal setter was bad.I tried Mr Mark,Mig softener and Micro Scale an still couldn't get the buggers to settle. :bang head

Thanks Ian, posted that from my phone, wasn't that hard but I can see I should have done a little work on the images. Next up will be a flat coat and some filters, I wanna dirty bird...:pilot

Wonderful looking paint job! (y)

Don't worry about the pictures, its sometimes not easy getting the pictures you want when photographing a glossy surface.

Matrixone

:bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head

I did it again...can't remember what I did it on before but I know I did it before.

Got the flat coat on right, then I washed it down with Migs Neutral wash.
NEVER MIX MIGS WASH WITH LACQUER THINNER.

:bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head

I'll be in the corner over hear contemplating my next move. This bird is toast. :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Back