• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Stuart Honey

Not sure about the desert Bob . That is a extremely variable place .

I like the tracks a lot though.

Cheers, Christian B)

I agree, I like the "damned Friuls"! :laugh: Add some grit and rocks, the desert isn't just sand. Looking goooooooooooood! (y)

Looking great Bob!
For the dessert on my dio i will use sand and soak it with white glue/water mix and then build up some small dunes and also some small stones (the dessert is not all sand!).
//Mats

on the home stretch.

honey19.jpg

honey20.jpg

These two picture are the upper hull without weathering. I used Vallejo Grey Green with some buff for the BSC34 Slate. I have no idea if this is even close, can't find a straight answer out there for this. But it's what I came up with and it's done, better than blue.

I painted the unit id markings, the white and red stripes. Sealed with future

honey21.jpg

Fro whatever reason, future didn't seal well enough on the enamel red I used. Washed it down with Migs Neutral Wash (starting to be habit) Not going to touch up the red, think it looks kinda sun faded. Oddly, the insigna on the turret was ok

honey22.jpg

honey23.jpg

honey24.jpg

honey26.jpg

honey26.jpg

No the headlights are not going to be white, I'll hit them again with chrome.

honey27.jpg

honey29.jpg

honey30.jpg

Next, look at it again and see if any more needs to be cleaned up, then a pin wash, chipping, dusting. Then I'll try the sand on the base and call it done.

Well??? :mpup

Dear MP.

...excelent painting job :v very well done!...for me it´s perfect :coolio

Regards :drinks

Luiz.

Back