• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Stuart Honey

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
Honey001.jpg

honey002.jpg

I opened the HMC to find even more goodies! Wow Terry, you really hooked me up. I may save that one for something else down the road.

honey003.jpg

Not sure when I'll actually start but here's the startup.

Thanks Dusan, let's just say it was assigned to me :mpup

Really, I've always wanted to do a Stuart (you would have thought I knew how to spell it), it's part of that "'tween wars" era that I have this thing for.

You got two packages? I know you wanted one from John but this one is from Terry?

My head hurts...

Regards,

You got two packages? I know you wanted one from John but this one is from Terry?

My head hurts...

Regards,

Wait...HUH? Holy Crap, I forgot one of those was from John! The HMC and stuff, that's why there were two boxes.

Thanks Dr John! :yipee :rotf

Sorry I missed this Ron, shave, JEB! Blasphemy :mpup

Well I started today. assembled some of the interior and painted it flat white. I"m thinking of beating up the innards a bit, maybe a dry brush of red oxide, steel and then a wash or two to muddy up the place. What'chall think? Was Red Oxide the primer color for interior US armor?

Lower hull interior is almost done. Flat white, then red to spot up primer scrapes, then gun metal for deeper scuffs. I don't think they are showing up as well as it should be after I did the Migs neutral wash. May run back over it again.
honey004.jpg

honey005.jpg

Seats are still drying, will dry brush with a darker shade of OB when it's dry.

Well, whacha think?

Man I was grillin some chunks of dead cow, fried okra, wild rice, garlic bread and to end it all fresh strawberry shortcake washed down with sweet sun tea. :eek:hyeah

Sorry about that
Tony lee

Back