• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Korean Sherman: Done

Korean Sherman

It's my duty to report that last night, I dropped the turret. Nothing major damaged but it's going to take a bit of work to fix. Got several of the stand offs for the ammo rack to replace and sanding a scrape mark. But frustration has pushed it to the back of the building list for now. I'll pick it up later.

Korean Sherman

Sad news. But not a total loss it is a tank, with a cast turret, I know how you feel though. :soldier

I also know you have the skills to fix it. (y)

Korean Sherman

That sucks Bob. Give it a day or two and I'm sure you'll get it fixed up. Guess you're going to have to build an F-5 instead huh :evil:
James

Korean Sherman

Recovered from the drop, ended up not so bad afterall. Thanks for the :zen

Mike you wanted to see the .50 so here ya go.

Sherman036.jpg

Humbrol Metalcote and a dark wash. Sorry for the picture, I'll try again later when it's mounted. I like the result.

Got some Celuclay the other day. Hope you like the shading. Guess I don't need to get too far without adding the brown camo.

Sherman037.jpg

Sherman038.jpg

Whatcha think?

Korean Sherman

Looking good there Lunar Dog!! Is it time for a "wash" :coolio

B)

Korean Sherman

Looking realy great Bob (y) (y)
just one question, is it standing on the futuristic wc lid you made for the sci-fi build? :evil:

//Mats

Korean Sherman

Trying my hand at this base building. Built up styrofoam and a general shape of the hill we're hidden behind. Remember the reference picture.

https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/shermans/140225-korean-sherman?limitstart=0

Sherman039.jpg

Sherman040.jpg

I'll get messy this week sometime and get the celuclay slapped around.

Back