• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

JU188 Mistel project

Just a teeny update as work is always getting in the way of fun :vmad , anyway, I'm not so much a "lift 46"er as an alternative lifter, as in my idea of the '46 thingy is more like a Do335 chasing a Skyraider :frantic being chased by a Meteor :frantic and I'm not particularly fond of swastikas getting plastered all over every piece of futuristic military hardware, I mean hey let's find some originality out there :beer

So in that theme this project has evolved into what I consider a bandiad solution to the Kamship/fleet carrier problem, and in theory the parisite fighter is also a torpedo bomber.......

As you can see the insert don't fit none to well....but hey, still better then the alternative, and I'm still begging for another one if someone could see their way into coughing one up for the cuase, with a respectable renumeration of course....

z6Rb0WA.jpg

Also mucking around with a few early MPM/KARO-AS vac kits :D
:drinks

Looking at your progress, you may need to figure out what the German word for Patches so that you can name her.

Hope you can find the parts as I would be curious to see this completed .

Have you tried asking for parts on ARC ? :idonno

Cheers, Christian B)

Looking at your progress, you may need to figure out what the German word for Patches so that you can name her.

Cheers, Christian B)

The German word for "patches" is "patches" according to Google translate........

I don't frequent ARC much but I may, I would have to draw and quarter the thing to make it fit as the center section is wider at the front the the rear strangely enough. I do have a few other ideas I'm tossing around as well should the need arise
:D :drinks

Cheers, Christian B)

The German word for "patches" is "patches" according to Google translate........

I don't frequent ARC much but I may, I would have to draw and quarter the thing to make it fit as the center section is wider at the front the the rear strangely enough. I do have a few other ideas I'm tossing around as well should the need arise
:D :drinks

Now that I think about it, Hyperscale might be a better place to search as they seem to be more pro WW II than ARC .

Just why is it that we have a peanut gallery now days ? This webb site use to do fine without one before B)

Cheers, Christian B)

https://youtu.be/NpYEJx7PkWE

Zeeee gallerie du la peanuts :eek:ldguy ess a plas to hide seenile ould peple lack Puol W. :D

So this thing hasn't fallen back as far as I thought it would :D , I have been playing around a bit on this one, for instance just had a relaxing evening hollowing out 24 exhaust stubs..... :gogo and playing around with figuring out how I'm goig to make a fuselage extension and and.......sorry nothing done worth taking pics of, but I do have a question, I am thinking about what to use as a torpedo truck, an A-8, D-9, TA 152 C or H, any suggestions? and what would be the best kit of to get. Just thinkin ahead :frantic

:D

Back