• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"HAVE GUN WILL TRAVEL" GB PLAYER COUNT 11+

Re: "HAVE GUN WILL TRAVEL" GB PLAYER COUNT 8

Nope, doesn't start until April 1.

Re: "HAVE GUN WILL TRAVEL" GB PLAYER COUNT 8

StuH 42 would, I had asked Terry about it. Unless something has changed. :idonno

A model of the Swedish Archer would make me consider building a modern vehicle :woohoo:

eire9.jpg

Based on a Volvo A30D dumper (y)

Mats

The JP Hobby Sd.kfz 233 conversion is calling my name. The bad thing about it is,the interior is lacking. The driver's controls and gun mount looks great.But no ammo boxes,or other interior storage comes with it.

So confused on what to build.I also have the older version of the DML Sd.Kfz 250/8 in the stash.Not sure how it compares to the newer version. I also have a resin Wespe 1/48 Sd,Kfz 250/8:unsure:

100_0916.jpg

The Eduard PE set should be here this week and I think i've got everything else I need to make a run at this not so great kit come April first.

From what i've read from other builders of this kit, it's going to be fun fun fun.:hmmm

See Ya Then Boys and Girls
Tony lee:)

Bad for others from what i've read but I Love a Challenge, you know me.:D

Old enough to know better but too young to resist.(y)

:laugh: If it was too easy it would'nt be fun right.

Terry :laugh:

I think I have finally decided.:eek:hmy: Tamiya Marder III Asf M,backdated to a mid production model.In snow camo.

Well list what you've got on hand and we'll pick one out.:hmmm

Well let's see....
I've got a....

M42 Duster(major rework)
M4 High Speed Tractor and a Long Tom
Quad Gun Tractor and a 25 Pounder
M2 Halftrack and 105
251 w/Anti Tank Gun
Horniess Early(spelled that wrong)

I thinks that's it

Terry :hmmm

OK,if we're talking "Artillery"(mud movers) and not anti-tank you've got a shorter list.

M4 and Long Tom
Quad tractor plus 25 pounder
M2 pulling a 105 Howie

Any one of the three would be something different,which one do you prefer?

Back