• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MAIN BATTLE TANK CAMPAIGN "VOTE HERE"

Ok guy's as I don't build Tank thingy's I know little about them (hence why I bought a WW1 tank for this campaign after not reading the rules :bang head ).
So I humbly ask does this one get the green light?

DSC_0067_resize.jpg

Dat'll work Smurff!

It's modern, it's French, and it says right on the box, "Main Battle Tank" MBT. That one is a go! (y)

Just saw the post on who had made the badge and I also want to honor John with this build...don't know jack diddly about modern armor-- but I though of doing something out of the ordinary.

Ok guy's as I don't build Tank thingy's I know little about them (hence why I bought a WW1 tank for this campaign after not reading the rules :bang head ).
So I humbly ask does this one get the green light?

DSC_0067_resize.jpg

Doing the regular old B model of this tank....not sure what the difference may be- but I will be doing one of these in Bosnian service if I can ever find a reference photo of what the French tank would look like in Bosnian livery...

Back