• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"HAVE GUN WILL TRAVEL" GB PLAYER COUNT 11+

Re: "HAVE GUN WILL TRAVEL" GB PLAYER COUNT 7

Well I think my current build has just gone from grey to yellow and early to late becaue I just saw a pic of a K-18 behind an early sdkfz7 in 1938 3 tone scheme.
James

I like the dark yellow paint. You will do great!

Terry B)

Hey guys we just need 2 more player to get this build in the lineup. Saddle up and get those guns on the move!

Terry B)

If this was a shelf queen contest, I would join. While pulling out boxes to find things to hand out for reviews, I came across my Bronco Pak-40 on H-39 chassis.

Regards,

I am hoping to get a Priest for Christmas so I can hopefully join...

Re: "HAVE GUN WILL TRAVEL" GB PLAYER COUNT 8

I just got a shady message from an undercover agent suggesting a take a look at the Group Build Sugestions forum. What do I find but a GB that tells me to "PUT UP or Shut UP" :woohoo:

An offer I can't refuse (y)

SPGs Forever :ro:
Tony LeeB)

HOO-RAA!!! That's 9

Thanks Tony :notworthy

Secret Agent Man B)

Okay here is the current player list plus one that is praying for a Priest.

MrT
Tankbuilder
jknaus
gene
MoonPuppy
Ken Abrams
Tanktrax
Sherman 18
Jeeves------Has found the Priest
Tony Lee
panzerace007
IronMike
General Zod

There can be more that 10 you know. Some of you new guys this is a great place to get you feet wet come on and join in!!

Terry B)

Guess I can play along, need to find a suitable candidate, but if we're talking summer.... :idonno

Great Mike I know you have selected a great project!

That's 11+

Terry ;)

I found this one in the warehouse and figured as far as arty goes this will do the trick for me.B)
100_0785.jpg

Ready when you are Freddy.:laugh:
Tony Lee:)

Ark models??

But this will be a Treat with Tony building along. Problem is keeping up with him!

Yep, ARK Models is the next in line to use Alan molds. Kind of like the oriental restaurants when business falls off they close up,change the name and reopen.:laugh:

Tony Lee:)

Guess I can play along, need to find a suitable candidate, but if we're talking summer.... :idonno

MIKE,

I was implying that th build wouldn't start until the Summer of 2011. I'm sure We can build anything that's SPG, etc ... Any time of the year/Theater ?!

ERIK

I was implying that th build wouldn't start until the Summer of 2011. I'm sure We can build anything that's SPG, etc ... Any time of the year/Theater ?!

2011 is pretty much stuffed up but we will check out the schedule and inform y'all in time when this gb will be happening!

Back