Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
This requires that you manually reset your password.
Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.
When I was at our office in London I saw a problem with a wireless device in the ceiling. Told them, give me a damn ladder and I'll fix it right now.Its a British joke Bob, We have a small selection of zealots here who police the country in the name of "health and safety"... we could never of fought a war with them picking holes in everything and everyoneNever mind the guy winching 300LB of TNT in a drum.......look out for that trip hazard
![]()

View attachment 194777
I was aboard USS/CGC Mohawk, when she was home ported at Key West, before her demise. It took stout hearts to sail in steel ships on the North Atlantic convoy routes. Such men had to soaking wet and frozen to the bone a great deal of the time.
Paint the wheels and tires first then ?I think it's much like building a WW1 aircraft
MT Miniatures makes a Rhino scale model of that cool ship. They are located in Bristol, UK.HMS Snowberry arrived today and the PE set is on its way........................from South Korea no less..... I looked in the box ? what have i done, there are over 500 parts mostly to small to pick upor er even see.. Now i know why i build in 1/9 scale these days and why i live in admiration of Chris and his tiny models ships
The RN is currently retiring its Hunt class mine hunters , they are named after local villages here that have famous hunting packs, horse and hounds and HMS chiddingfold has just got the chop. Chiddingfold is a village near me and was very patriotic to its ship. They are being replaced by remote operated crew-less vessels. The reason i mention it is Chiddingfold was almost identical in size and layout to the flower class corvettes
View attachment 194780
Welll then!!!!
Tell ya what. You do this and I might take up that big PT boat that's been in my stash.