• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Compass Rose.

1790866895221.png

I was aboard USS/CGC Mohawk, when she was home ported at Key West, before her demise. It took stout hearts to sail in steel ships on the North Atlantic convoy routes. Such men had to soaking wet and frozen to the bone a great deal of the time.
 
Its a British joke Bob, We have a small selection of zealots here who police the country in the name of "health and safety"... we could never of fought a war with them picking holes in everything and everyone :rotf Never mind the guy winching 300LB of TNT in a drum.......look out for that trip hazard :rotf
When I was at our office in London I saw a problem with a wireless device in the ceiling. Told them, give me a damn latter and I'll fix it right now.
"No mate, you haven't had ladder safety training".
I thought he was serious at the time now I wonder. :blink
He probably didn't want to see my fat ass up there moving ceiling tiles around in our corp hq.
 
Back
Top