• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Hope Gone!

Re:To The Bitter End!

RHS toolrack done and both racks mounted:

Kirlian Camera - Eclipse

toolrackright_1_20100924_1488452936.jpg

g060.gif

Beautiful work Laura :) , I love it all so far .

Hmmmmmm :unsure: Can a supreme commander be naughty cornered ???? :unsure: Perhaps ..
But only :blush: ...If they point out that the tool clamp for the crank handle is on back to front :blush: ........ I is going to the naughty corner now .... Can I still have some chinese takeout for my dinner ? :(

Jenny :kiss:

jenny croft wrote:
Hmmmmmm :unsure: Can a supreme commander be naughty cornered ???? :unsure: Perhaps ..
But only :blush: ...If they point out that the tool clamp for the crank handle is on back to front :blush:

:blink

you know that i almost suffered a heart attack upon reading this?

i immediately rushed upstairs to the bench to check both, the DML and the voyager instructions and both show that the clamp is mounted that way! it would have been too much for my nerves since yesterday i when i had mounted the clamp for the axe (it went on perfect, looked fine, beautiful and absolutely perfect!) the wrong way and had to rip it out just to make a complete mess when fiddling in again in the correct way ...

narf!

Hey Laura one word...WOW! some lovely work going on here this is going to be great once finished! Although it's German it's still looking great! :laugh:

Jaymes (Martyn's twin) ;)

Newfish wrote:
:unsure: The evil one :evil:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Hmmmmmm I wonder who told ? :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Jenny :kiss: (making herself at home in the naughty corner now :woohoo: )

jenny croft wrote:
Newfish wrote:
:unsure: The evil one :evil:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Hmmmmmm I wonder who told ? :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Jenny :kiss: (making herself at home in the naughty corner now :woohoo: )

I'll bring you a chair for the naughty corner :laugh:

Jaymes

Newfish wrote:

else than when you were newly registered, i'm aware of that fact now!

jenny - you are indeed heavy duty naughty cornered for a very long time and may make yourself comfortable there!

i think you owe me one now! cool! i have a free ticket for royally messing something up and i'm quite sure that i will seize that opportunity!

'nuff OT and back to the panther/dio/figures as you please!

Very nice work Laura :woohoo: , clean, well detailed and a superb macro shot!. :notworthy

erik, those chains are model railroad am stuff, H0 gauge - you should be able to get them at any modelrr shop! the pe is voyager!

pe madness continues - DML wants that hosepipe holder thingy to be mounted horizontally, voyager vertically! brmpf! since i used the voyager version i decided to follow the voyager instructions! i'm afraid that i have to to correct that - it's a strange feeling i have in the belly and my belly seldomely misleads me! furthermore i have to rescribe some of the grain on the jack block! gnarfp!

Dorsetshire - Die Strasse der Verdammnis

pestuffright_1_20100925_1902710836.jpg

g060.gif

No Laura , I have had someone mention it to me before . I checked it out , either or even on a slight angle . In reality it is just a piece of sheet metal that held the track changing cable .

Jenny :kiss:

too late! i already have that thingy ripped away and reglued after a picture search! the pics i found showed that thingy mounted horizontal and so i went ahead!

whatever ... like you stated, the position seems to be some kind of "free decision" and now i have a horizontal mounted thingything!

I suspect it's like a lot of things related to armor, if gets ripped off, crew remounts and forgets which way it went, or fabricates a new one. In the end, it's still looking great! Can't wait to see the wood blocks painted up, looking like wood. You nailed the grains.

RHS done! next installment will take some days since i have to convert an ink cartridge into the cleaning rod container and unfortunately the one matching size is a metal and not a plastic one ...

Glukoza - Schweine

sparetracksholderrhs_1_20100926_1402182036.jpg

rhsdone_2_20100926_1849420713.jpg

g060.gif

B) B) great progress Laura - love the securing pin chains. :laugh: You must be going crazy with all the brass.

Ian.

Back