• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Well, I Guess I'd Better Get Started!

Well whoever did it first they were smart cookies. Thanks.

Terry B)

OK, having survived The Great Augusta Raid, I have a dilemma. I have suffered from a severe case of indecision on this project, but found two interesting additions to the scene. What I need is feedback on which to use.

First up

IMG_3844.JPG

Very unusual subject, looks like fun!

Second

IMG_3842.JPG

More challenging, might be infringing on someone else's idea. I really don't know, what do you think??

Ooohhh the UE
Renault+UE+42.jpg

found here http://anonymous-generaltopics.blogspot.com/2010/07/renault-ue.html
or

with stuka zu fuss

renault_ue-1.jpg

James

Hey James! Wow, the stuka zu fuss option is cool! I have a Hotchkiss that has the rockets, guess I could pirate them! You always come up with the best pix!!

Thanks, Terry! I think the carrier is the deal!

Don't know if a newb's opinion counts, but I'm all for the French carrier too: cool little contraption, eh! :dude

Cheers! B)
Fernao

Fernao, you are not a newby anymore, consider that offical statement from Modeler's Alliance staff. :mpup

I still like the horses.

Fernao, you are not a newby anymore, consider that offical statement from Modeler's Alliance staff. :mpup

I still like the horses.

I keep telling him that, but maybe a message from the High Command will get through! :laugh: I like the horses and kitchen too, but that's the makings of another build, I think.

I like the carrier as well...maybe they could be filling up barrels of water or something?

Thanks, Jeeves and Ken! I decided to go with the carrier, so after a few hours work, here I am.

IMG_3847.JPG

This is a VERY small piece! Compared to some of the bombers I've seen lately, it's miniscule!

IMG_3848.JPG

IMG_3852.JPG

Here's the trailer, it's got tracks too!

IMG_3851.JPG

Fits the base perfectly!

IMG_3849.JPG

IMG_3850.JPG

I love these little Tamiya kits, they fit perfectly and are really fun to build. Until next time!]

I'll start off that way, but you know how figures go. One minute they're fine, next they look like Groucho! :D

Very cool start, Mike: the carrier does seem to be rather small, but pretty detailed. I like that!
emoticon_nod.gif
I think you made a good choice: it'll look fine and "real", next to that beautiful well! :dude

Waiting for more... ;)

Cheers! B)

Thanks! I always can count on you guys for a smile! :notworthy Here's a quickie update on what I have thus far. This carrier is LITTLE!

IMG_3853.JPG

I worked on the trailer some this week...

IMG_3855.JPG

IMG_3856.JPG

I have the day set aside to complete the assembly of my vehicle, stay tuned.

i ask myself if the sheer size of this kit qualifies it for being braillescale although it's no braillescale!

the more i have to admire your work mike!

Thanks, Laura! I was just telling Chris that it's almost the size of one of his 1/72 builds! It's a test, for sure!!

Back