• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Adventures from Hooterville

Concrete man did say seal it, probably just some Thompsons water seal. He's got pretty good brush on it so it's got good grip.

Hometown Folk is Due West is gonna be vexed with yew. All them improvemints is shur tor raise ever'buddy else's rent. :vmad:

IT is done...Casa De Dogwood is completely vacated. Closing date is the 13th and the last load of junk has been moved up to El Rancho en Hacia el Oeste (apologies if I butchered it)
1633308689243.png

Honey enjoying her raised bed she had as a pup, two hours later it was shredded.

When we lost Cindy's brother Gary last year someone gave us a Japanese Maple tree. We planted in the yard back on Dogwood and proclamed that it will be the last thing we move up to Due West.

So here's Gary's tree!

dqDiSXIhiZtRjn1zukNxHpmsPhDWcrzlaQloNnf_6rm007-SOAoCPunfFQIxhIG26CdrpfhG2ECM6AqTCqnfw9-0dYA7M-iyMMznyKwjWVV3dgPvTG7mj0UQ4endZSSLej2aV6UXxXtXwRjwAeZ3Q4KFe_boP6MGMW4iraPW8ffzB2e_doQf6mr26LZ5IfP7eh48myNJhleiOnjP4RmmRp9aYHPWG2UmcxjpUYsTV0bL-7fd64dUWJos98UbRLdPTjLvZSOmKRiHlJcBrPPm-TI9m-gndz_WXuhHhJ1njd_6oyTZDF2yujYcbzNorgYzpVg3DnO5HoZGKZr6rpqXtOeKSVuDJr0molprxccmTG9QvQah6NdljP718_05h5R8pK4CLzNEhir2Ll5Qo4XL82Cv2gynR5YDZlncQdTRUe-nDlySG87tF2-yTnahjqo1iKSLoeLZLEVqrIcKMkunOocmwyR9v4ogbay2-Cb1EeTfIVp1MyGrEuI3Tz4RaWlW2hyEp_P-8O0DqFbGTmY-eNXUEWIBku8i3UosLTq-9ky0EaL7Ok29UfWqHUTm_7WUmqrQc3Y_XF39Yf0yFc8bh5HKezCofNOEVbtTtQtND5h2B54O7fOmwJRJc0kcq-KCEx1o7cszfmKnDzsj7Gf4x76LU309sbVY9-66Fp-k4GcGH4uAiRekPYPtm_ds9OclkpWhkxfjcpqjw2ST4oaQEGxGdA=w1153-h864-no

I'm no farmer by any means but i understand that Japanese Maples are hearty trees that can stand replanting, the soil up here is far more rich than where it was planted on Dogwood so I'm hoping it'll take off.

The shed is completely wrecked, the old cheap shelving units started to buckle, the fiberboard stuff was just too weak. I got some new ones from Costco the other week and am in the process of getting things moved and organized. I had a nice big hole where I could move things and navigate but today's activity has things in total disarray. But now at least I can dedicate weekend chores to the El Rancho en Hacia el Oeste (now I need to know how to pronounce that).

Back