• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The Spirit

WOW Thanks a lot! :)

it's not that difficult to do ... well a bit boring perhaps - all that masking, spaying, masking a.s.o.

Thanks again!

More in a week or so - now off to Italy. - No, just for work.

Wow, all that dreadful pasta. What a dilemma :laugh: , I mean what a good looking bomber.

Excellent looking bird. Hope you have a good trip Martin.

Cheers, Christian B)

Hey that's hard work guys!

:D

I'm getting there - slowly - still some to do

P1070537_1.jpg

P1070538_1.jpg

P1070544_1.jpg

P1070549_1.jpg

Wow, I am stunned! What incredible work!

Looking at this has fired me up to start mine. I've got to find it, pull it out and get to work on it. I've waited long enough to replace the one that got stolen...

Thanks for the motivation and keep on pluggin' Martin! This is looking spectacular!

WOW :woohoo: Thanks a lot ya all!

Well at least Martin takes bathroom breaks! Dave has a jar next to his workbench. :rotf
and I always thought he's sitting in his bath tube all the day .... :D

Hello Martin, Glad you survived your time off :D :D

Really nice work on the paint and decals (y) (y)

Randy
Thanks Randy! Yeah it's hard work going to Italy and having Pizza and Pasta all day :D it's realy hard to survive

Wow, I am stunned! What incredible work!

Looking at this has fired me up to start mine. I've got to find it, pull it out and get to work on it. I've waited long enough to replace the one that got stolen...

Thanks for the motivation and keep on pluggin' Martin! This is looking spectacular!
Thanks a lot Duke! I rely recommend the Begemot decal set. It's far better than the original Italerie one which was in my Testors box.

Looking great Martin!!! Looks like you make the deadline. (y)

B)
Thanks Terry! Sorry I dont think so. I'll finish the painting till then but not all the scratch work for the wheel graves and such :)

Cheers form Austria this time

Make like Dave Martin and get a jar next to the bench and you can get it done in time :D

Fantastic build so far Martin ;)

Thanks David :)

so .... remember the underside?

P1070563_1.jpg

ah you did ... good then the top side

The references - about double not on teh pic
P1070553_1.jpg

well, painting almost finished ... almost

P1070569_1.jpg

P1070570_1.jpg

P1070575_1.jpg

P1070581_1.jpg