• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tamiya Famo Sd Ah 116 trailer and DML Panzer 3

Thanks Guys ,

Have to relocate 2 of the holders, after I took the photo and uploaded I found I was out by 2mm on the left side, what the.... :bang head :smack :facepalm :laugh: :laugh:

Michael

Really nice detail. Glad you explained about all that . :good:

When I first saw it, the first thing that came to mind was individual ashtrays ? :idonno

This make way more sense :rotf Cheers, Christian B)

Really nice detail. Glad you explained about all that . :good:

When I first saw it, the first thing that came to mind was individual ashtrays ? :idonno

This make way more sense :rotf Cheers, Christian B)

Ha ha , yes they do look like ashtrays :v :drinks

Michael :laugh:

Hello ,

Another quick one..
Spent a few hows on the rifle rack holders today , all I have to do is include the bolts on the other side of the
latches and we're good to go for paint :hmmm

Sorry only the 1 photo for now :v

Michael :)

Nice soldiering. :popcorn

Thanks Guys ,

Bob,
A combination of superglue and paint , and yes it does look like solder at a distance :blink

2mm? I guess, looked fine to me, I may have to get one of those fancy electronic calipers one day, My Dad was a draftsman, it never rubbed off on Me. nice work Michael (y) :popcorn

Thanks Swordsman,

I missed the mark when I was dry fitting the rifles, oh well you get that in plastic modelling ha ha :v :laugh:

I can see where that would cause the rifle's lean a bit, good save, stuff like that causes me lots of grief, like that Halftrack SPG the front end problem is very trouble some :( (y)

Back