• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tamiya Famo Sd Ah 116 trailer and DML Panzer 3

Out freakin' standing! :notworthy

Yeah what He said !!!

h36707ee_2016-01-01.gif

Happy New Year Mate !!!

Thanks Guys,

Will get some more images done in the next day or so with the crew sitting in the Famo.

Currently waiting on some tactical markings for the front fender so cannot glue together and finish it.

Michael :)

Hello Again,

Quick update.

Have hands glued on the driver figure, his hands fit the steering wheel well.
The back seat crew have been test fitted into position.
Looks a bit untidy at the moment, just showing the position of some of the crew members.
2 more figures to have hands glued on.
All the figures will receive a coat of flat clear and some extra detailing before getting glued into position.

Michael

Thanks Guys,

I had a bit of an issue with the collar tabs, some guys over at another modelling forum found I was using corporals collar tabs instead of the basic Joe Blow private.Now that's a keen eye for detail. :hmmm

I'm off to rework the little men :pilot :laugh: .No hurry , just time and patience that's all I need.

Each figure will have a fair amount of scrutiny and I am glad this area was picked up.
Not too sure if I have shown this before,here is the Tamiya decal sheet if anyone is interested.

Michael

Always one in the crowd that knows more than the rest . Frankly that's too much info for me. I'm happy to know that they look very good.

By thye way, while building Tamiya's Swordfish I noticed the wording for the struts ( decals ) were wrong :idonno Hard to get it perfect.

Cheers, Christian B)

Back