• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Prizes

A customs package from the land up north was waiting for me upon my arrival today. Thanks James. :drinks

DSCF2186.JPG

Holy balls...somewhere along the way I missed the scale. :blink So much for my "I'm never going to build 1/32" spiel. :laugh: It shall be waiting impatiently in the closet for a proper GB here at MA to make it's appearance. Thanks again to the organizers, the participants, the donators, the sponsors, and anyone else that took part. It's awesome to know that a fairly small community was able to raise a pretty reasonable amount.

I'm humbled to be allowed to hang out with this group. You guys just keep on being awesome. :notworthy

I raise my glass to you all. :drinks

Nice one Chris! You did well and I for one will be eagerly awaiting that monster hitting your bench. Maybe you can propose a CTA Prizes Campaign for next year; open to all prizes from all CTA campaigns.

Just a wild thought..... :idonno :D

My prize from Gary (Old Dog) just made a safe landing in Calgary:-

Hellcat_zpsrmypi4ok.jpg

What a beautiful kit, full of goodies. Thank you Gary, and thanks to everyone involved. (y)

That's an excellent kit (in spite of Eduards) I love building mine. I would have taken mine to shows if I hadn't forgot to paint the inside of the cowl. :bang head

I am sorry for being away for awhile.

I want to apologize for not sending my prize out yet. Last Monday,there were some issues that came up,and I have not been able to work. A long story.

I will be home in three weeks or so,and I will mail my offering for this prize. I am also going to buy something,and send it along with that kit.

I have no excuse. I am not trying to make one up. I just wanted to let you all know why I have not sent it out yet. :(

Does any of you have contact with lupanzer? A long time ago I sent him a request for an address so I could send him a prize but until now I have no answer ...

Mark, have you received your package from Louisiana?

I did Kenny and thanks again. I did send an E-mail letting you know it arrived and all but apparently it went into your SPAM folder again.

I also got the package from Warren, just waiting on the Badger.

My prize from PaulW arrived at my door today. Thanks Paul! These 1/72 Tamiya kits are a real treat. Like plastic candy. :drool

CTAIIIprizefromPaul.jpg

Hi everyone

Also had a great surprise on the post today, made it safely accross the Pond:

hd44b055.JPG

Many, many thanks Gary (Old Dog) for this amazing gift. I certainly did not deserve it. Most of all, I really appreciate your kindness in accomodating my wishes. Truly appreciated.

Cheers

Alex

Back