• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Prizes

OK Rich,

I chatted with Baris of TANmodel and verified that they were very busy with some shows so they haven't completed the work on the 48th scale Buccaneer. If you can't wait, he will send something else. So you know, I had put forth the idea of the Buccaneer instead of something already in production.

Regards,

OK guys and gals, I just got the best prize ever!

he4d72fd.jpg

Chuk said he had his mojo back and you'd better believe he does! Thank you for this one, Chuk! :notworthy

:drinks

Mike, isn't that your yawning cat on the upper starboard fighting compartment? It's those little details that stand out to me. Excellent work Chukw!

Regards,

Yes, that is Sgt Pepper. Chuk nailed this one, it is really something special to me. :notworthy

Veerle have her books :)

I hope she likes them! Since Adam didn't tell me what he sent her, will there be a post on Latest Acquisitions? It'd be nice to let the vendors know the prizes arrived safe and sound, even better if the winners are happy with them!

Well, Tan Model still hasn't released the Buccaneer though so Rich is still patiently waiting.

Regards,

Back