• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Prizes

I'm glad to see that it got there Alex, I was beginning to get worried ! Enjoy !

Thanks again Gary. Actually it arrived rather fast. I do have a suspicion that customs officers in Frankfurt Airport open the kits, assemble them and then restore them to the sprues. It takes just forever to clear customs!!!
Once again, I truly appreciate this gift. I am not worthy of a Special Edition Hasegawa, but I promise I will do my best.

Cheers

Alex

P.S. On a personal note, do you have anything to do with the Smoke Stack Hobby shop in Lancaster, OH? I actually bought some hard-to-find kits from them in the past.

Alex, I'm not involved with them other that being an occasional customer. They must be doing well as they recently moved into larger quarters. With all the brick and mortar stores disappearing I thought it was a gutsy move. I have yet to buy any kits from them but they carry a good selection of paints, glues, tools and the like which is handy. For a small city, roughly 40K population, we are blessed with two hobby shops, one of which is in a hardware store and caters to the RC crowd but they have a good stock of plastic models and supplies as well, and a Hobby Lobby.

Hi Gary

They were able to get me a few rare models and their Price was actually very reasonable. The Problem here was the Long wait for the post to arrive and the custom taxes, which are hefty in the EU. I tend now to buy from European Shops which makes everything a bit easier and cheaper.

I actually drove through Lancaster many years ago, whilst in Graduate School. There was a big Meeting at Ohio State in Columbus, after which me and a few friends went to a buddy's parents house and then Camping in Haydenville. Great hiking!

Cheers

Alex

Still nothing seen of veerles prizes from panzerart or wilder, do you have any info Saul?

Still nothing seen of veerles prizes from panzerart or wilder, do you have any info Saul?

I will find out why...

I called Adam, he said he thinks he sent it but is not at home so will give me the information tomorrow morning.

Andrzej Wracławek (Panzer Art) last contacted me last Christmas Eve. Nothing since then. This is why I called Adam (to step in).

Regards,

I went and flipped through this book yesterday. Has lots of great tips.
hd621a6c.JPG

Hubert (Dewertus) tells me that he sent out the book to Lupanzer in March. Tracking states it is somewhere in Brazil. So, any moment!

Regards,

Hubert (Dewertus) tells me that he sent out the book to Lupanzer in March. Tracking states it is somewhere in Brazil. So, any moment!

Regards,

Yes Saul!...I think that in this week the book will be with me!.. Yesterday I received a PM from Hubert.Thank you.

Luiz.

It's laying in the customs, maybe must pay to get it out of there, sent them a mail explaining that we have no clue over value or what it is, no answer yet, if it's up to veerle she will let it there i believe :(

Yes! Sorry, Mike, but my artistic drive has been stone cold dead for a bit, but things are picking up. Baroness Von Stug will soon arrive! :D

Back