• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Mitsubishi KI-15 Babs

Thanks all for the positive remarks . Not many builders take an interest in the smaller builds.

However, where would you find a KI-15 in 1/32 ? Maybe in 1/48 but, frankly a lot of lesser known subjects are still not being marketed in larger scales.
Thanks Matrix I find your comments encouraging since the popular ones have been built years ago. I find these off the road warriors more relaxing. Shame research material is still hard to come by.

Cheers, Christian B)

Hey Christian, I'like it...
nice buid, the only think that could change, it's the background
on green make a little "camouflaged watch", i think in white backgroun will be better! :D

Cheers! :drinks

I bid on one of these 2 years ago on evilBay... dropped out when the bid went over $25... I think it finally sold for $85-90...

Ya gotta love obscure planes!

Hi Barney. I'm really surprised as I had even forgotten this one being in the cave. I don't remember them being so high on Ebay and they seem to have them listed fairly often. Hasegawa or Mania ( same kit).LS also has their own version which is probably not as good . A little jewel...Don't know why it seems to be so obscured.
Things change as I remember the Airfix Duck being listed in Rare plane detective for $ 52 now some are on Ebay for $ 5 & 6. I though I was sitting on a tresure.

Cheers, Christian B)

Thank you all for your encouraging comments . I was in such a hurry to get back to the Mitchell I did not post any pictures from the Bottom side.
Guess I'll bore you with a couple more family shots.

Ares_updates_004b.jpg

Ares_updates_003b.jpg

Joe, it's not too late till the pictures disappear from the internet

Cheers, Christian B)

Looking real good!

If I see another -109 that was flown by XYZ I am going to scream...

I was looking on Wings the other day, did you know that 31 air forces flew the F-86 in one version or another? Let's go unusual!

Back