• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Mitsubishi KI-15 Babs

Thanks, it does have a foot in reality. Not sure where if the other is or not . Anyhow, fun paint job !

Thanks, Christian B)

Greetings Chris,

Froom the pics that I have........ the paint scheme is
OK..... looking good......

Mike

Bob, the blue strips represent the canopy frame that needs to be painted on the frame less vac u form.
Remember, the master was sanded down and polished. ( frame is gone ). After that, you mask the windows, remove the blue frames and spray the colors . Told you it was nerve racking . :sick:

Thanks for the kind words. Adam, they don't all look like that but there are some cool paint jobs out there . Pretty much Army though. :pilot

Cheers, Christian B)

Sorry, guys been a bit busy lately but all roads come to an end. This build is not quite perfect as I had hoped but I hope it will be bearable to you guys and girls. It was a fun build for me.

ki-15_babs_006.JPG

ki-15_babs_010b.jpg

ki-15_babs_009_a.jpg

ki-15_babs_005.JPG

ki-15_babs_007.JPG

ki-15_babs_012b.jpg

Well, that's all folks. Hope at least some of you will enjoy this small build. All comments are welcome :) . Now, back to slaving on the B-25H which is finally closed. Cheers, Christian B)

(y)

Thanks for sharing this Chris. It turned out really nice. subtle chipping but very visible. Really nice work bud! :notworthy

Thanks Bob. Wanted to keep things subtl on this on. The period pictures seem to indicate well maintained birds but I'm sure there was some wear and tear that the photography does not show.

Cheers, Christian B)

Well , you know how it goes with wear and tears. The ground crews are never careful enough.

Thanks Mike . Cheers, Christian B)

I agree with Matrix, interesting subject. Babs looks perfect to me Chris!!

All the best! :)
Dusan.

Fantastic work. I really like the cam. Not the usual stuff you see on the net. Chris you make such interesting to me obscure a/c and its always a pleasure. (y) (y) (y)
James

Back