• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MITSUBISHI G4M "BETTY""COMING OUT TONIGHT"

Well boy's and girls after a year one crushed B-26 and starting all over with "Betty". She is all done!!!! I have done some panel shading and a little paint peeling. Some dry brushing and exhaust staining and I am calling this bird done. Here are some closing pictures. Thanks for watching the progress and for all the comments.

Terry B)

DSC06658.JPG

DSC06661.JPG

DSC06662.JPG

DSC06659.JPG

DSC06660.JPG

DSC06663.JPG

DSC06664.JPG

B)

Hi Terry, A BIG THANK YOU for a great build thread (y) (y) (y) (y)

Really enjoyed following your progress. That Betty is just AWESOME!!! The fading looks terrific, that was alot of masking :lol: :lol:

Randy

Hi Terry, looks very nicely done. You've made it difficult to not pulled mine out of the closet yet . Really liking the chipping on the paint job.

Cheers, Christian B)

Hi Terry, looks very nicely done. You've made it difficult to not pulled mine out of the closet yet . Really liking the chipping on the paint job.

Cheers, Christian B)

I hope you do I would like to see what one really should look like.

B)

Thanks for the kind words T. The reason I have resisted the Betty so far s that the only game in town for the early model ( Hasegawa )is that it is not scribed.
The late model is scribed but the paint choices are very narrow. Green or green. :fencing

So many models. So little time !

Cheers, Christian B)

Back