• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Lulubelle

This thing:

h4902de1.jpg

The Germans called it Schutzeglass or something like that (off the top of me head), but 'Protecto-scope' is priceless. Sounds like some 50s SciFi film promotion...'filmed in Protectoscope, for your safety'

Thanks guys, I had it all dry fitted and about to seal it up and remembered I did'nt put the bow guns in place. Then I remembered I didn't put the latch stuff in for the pistol ports...then I rembere....:bang head

Hey, that rack on the front, think it's spare track rack. Anyone got any dimensions on it? Better yet, if someone has it in the Tamiya kit and you don't think you'll be using it... :D :D :Hiay

Upper hull on.

:soldier

h6618e13.jpg

Yeah it took that much. Walls on the upper were a bit out but everything snugged down with a little force and vices. Had to cut a washer out of tubing for the 75mm to mount in, another reason to get a lathe. :D

I played hookie half the day yesterday and this is all I accomplished.

hb723c49.jpg

Actually got more done but I ain't showing it, it's not right and I'm going to mulligan it this evening. :facepalm

Back