• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Lulubelle

Good looking Tommy gun MP (y)

At least if you did a B-17 we would know where to find you .

We always know where dirtball is and that's just a P-38 :rotf

Cheers, Christian B)

I think I'm ready to close up.

It's probably more dirty than Sgt Gunn would have allowed it to get but it was just in a battle in the middle desert.

h29ba589.jpg

ha854b58.jpg

he65284d.jpg

Check out the mic on the radio set. Didn't do a head set because in the movie you clearly see Jimmy Doyle using a mic when he reports to Sgt Gunn "Ain't getting nothing but static and sieg hiel" :rotf

:soldier

Darn Bob :hmmm You got that thing looking very interesting (y) (y) (y)

I hope a good deal of it is still visible when everything is together :D

Cheers, Christian B)

Looks good! Do you plan to dry brush that with some white?

:hmmm

I did... :blink

Guess not enough. Will do some more, using Vallejo Off White for that. I'll hit some of the high spots some more with the dry brush. Think that will tone it down some.

Darn Bob :hmmm You got that thing looking very interesting (y) (y) (y)

I hope a good deal of it is still visible when everything is together :D

Cheers, Christian B)

All hatches are going to be open Chris. I was even thinking of opening the rear pistol port but that would have been going through 3 different hull pieces and the scale thickness would have been more than the front of a King Tiger.

:coolio

h193fe39.jpg

:soldier

Nato black on the outside. About ready to close it up, just checking things. Having problems getting teh 75mm gun to hit both holes, I added some tube to the top point to extend it some, may have to adjust further.

It'll fill good to have the top hull mated. Feel like progress...

Back