• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Lulubelle

I'm surprised the Gorilla Glue went bad on you, I've never had that happen. Interesting.

Nice fix on that rear area. Way to go!

The spare track rack on the front has bothered me, my feable attempt didn't measure up and as luck would have it, Spruebros restocked the exterior set from Eduard.
Someone tell me when Eduard started doing their PE in brass and not that plated stuff they use to do! I like it a lot better now I can solder it.

hea2a869.jpg

How's that for a bead line?

h3015bf1.jpg

:soldier

I spend half the day trying to figure out exactly what was stowed in these racks, then I found it. Grousers, D48082 grousers to be exact, as well as the rubber blocks for the tracks. Just so happens that someone has them at Shapeway.
https://www.shapeways.com/product/XZ3BEPY3T/d48082-grouser-assembly-1-32-scale?optionId=40419275&li=cart

Still have a problem staying in the garage, the space heaters just ain't doing the job and I can't find any wall mount gas heaters in stock anywhere. Figure by the time I order one it's going to be warm again before it shows up. :bang head

It's supposed to be back near 60F here next week. :idonno

Looking good, are you planning to display the box open? B)

Ditto what Chris said.
James

YGBSM.... :facepalm

Why would we need Grousers in 1:32 scale? :bang head :bang head :bang head

Thanks for catching that guys.

ordered the right ones now.

https://www.shapeways.com/product/2QZU9D5HR/d48082-grouser-assembly-1-35-scale?optionId=7818164&li=ostatus

Pup you still at it bud? At this rate i'll have my digicam finished and on the shelf before you get your tracks on that thing. :rotf

Uncle Tony :eek:ldguy

Need some heat in the garage "UT"! Baby it's cold out there.

Like Mike said, it'll be in the 60-70s next week, guess I'll wait to fix the heat when it's back in season.

It's supposed to be back near 60F here next week. :idonno

Looking good, are you planning to display the box open? B)

Mike the front box will be open, just like in the movie. The top one is hard to tell so I'm closing it. From what I can tell there are track pads, grousers and the guide horns stowed in those boxes. I can do the track pads and horns easily from spare track links. The grousers is another story.

ygbsm! All y'all make me proud!! Do NOT cry to ME about 60-70 degree temps. I worked today, and the actual temp was 19. I wasn't in much wind, Thank The Father!!

ygbsm! All y'all make me proud!! Do NOT cry to ME about 60-70 degree temps. I worked today, and the actual temp was 19. I wasn't in much wind, Thank The Father!!

Life is though when you have to work for a living . :soldier

When it was not too cold it was too hot :facepalm

Modeling is a lot more fun :good:

Well I'll have the AC running before the heat gets fix, nice day today, overcast but nice temps, nice enough not to worry about the heat not working.

Not exciting but progress. A shot of Friuls.

hac372df.jpg

Someone remind me not to get two part friuls again. :facepalm

Back